[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some good mobile games with limited or no microtransactions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
what are some good mobile games with limited or no microtransactions (one time purchase is fine though)
>>
Chess.
>>
>>320579601
No such thing exist.
Mobile games are cancer.
>>
>>320579601
Jetpack Joyride has wasted a lot of my time.
>>
File: what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png
19 KB, 400x400
>>320579601
>good mobile games
>>
talisman or neuroshima hex
>>
Before the devs went full jew with video ads and constant pushing of microtransactions via popups at the start of the game every day, I got a lot of enjoyment out of One Finger Death Punch on mobile.

I still have it installed, unlocked damn near everything without spending a dime, but apparently if you go 24 hours without playing in their "competitive" mode you drop down to the beginning league, which really triggered my autism. I play a round if I'm stuck somewhere and have ran out of sites to read.
>>
Ridiculous Fishing, Punch Quest, Giant Boulder of Death, Glork, Mage Gauntlet, there's also tons of classic SNK titles you can get.
>>
File: 1449546253378.jpg (87 KB, 910x690) Image search: [Google]
1449546253378.jpg
87 KB, 910x690
>>320579601
pirate them
It's fucking easy, and is literally one click to download it and install it. And yet you are better off doing this stuff rather than buying shit.
>>
Ingress is pretty fun if you are okay with or already go out often and can be social.
>>
>>320580349
>It's fucking easy, and is literally one click to download
Explain it to me like I'm 5 and brain damaged
I tried to download the FF ports out of curiosity but I kept getting errors and shit so I just gave up
>>
>>320580589
Maybe some games are more complicated, but any time I've installed a game without paying, I just found an apk, loaded it onto the phone, and ran it.
>>
>>320579601
mobile games are cancer, but I do enjoy puzzle and dragon
you can have alot of fun without spending any money if you accept that it will take a long time to progress
>>
Tomb Raider go and the Dragon Quest games, working on DQ4 right now, beat 1,2, and 3 on my cell phone during down time at work.
>>
>>320580589
Just try downloading same game from a different site. Works for me, though.
>>
>>320580589
>Get apk of the game you want
>Get apk installer app
>Run the apk you want to install
Play
Why you fucked up with FF is because FF games on mobile have crazy DRMs, you can get past it with a little work, but try it later after you can do the basic. Oh and if you have iOS, you are fucked.
>>
>>320579601
Cytus
>>
>>320580689
>if you accept that it will take a long time to progress
I had a lot of fun with P&D but holy fuck the grind got to me. Plus, I did the whole "restart your account until you got a good God something" during a special event, but I fucking forgot to back up my account when I switched phones. The next event, I spent two hours trying for something worth shit and got sad and gave up.
>>
Emulators
>>
Is there some place where you can find paid phone apps for free? Like emulators and shit, all the ads get annoying
>>
>>320582129
http://www.google.com/
>>
>>320582239

XD
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.