[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FFXV thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: nocebtezjcd6rbdcjnwa.jpg (90 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nocebtezjcd6rbdcjnwa.jpg
90 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw wedding to pope waifu was cancelled

Now who's he going to fuck? Prompto?
>>
STELLA
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er_yEIE2I2o
>>
File: Final-Fantasy-XV-bro3.png (1 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Final-Fantasy-XV-bro3.png
1 MB, 1200x675
>>320574659
She's gone bro.

and his fiancee is probably going to fuck her attendant himecut girl

Truly, Cidney is the only answer.
>>
>>320574838
I know.

I won't forgive them for removing her, though.
>>
File: 12684508.png (1 MB, 670x795) Image search: [Google]
12684508.png
1 MB, 670x795
>>320574659
Who?
>>
File: tumblr_nz751dDbFR1u6qw47o1_1280.jpg (464 KB, 707x713) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz751dDbFR1u6qw47o1_1280.jpg
464 KB, 707x713
I was excited to see everyone as little kids/teenagers but it seems like they are putting Luna into everything so it's probably just going to be some stupid shit romance flashbacks.
>>
Besides the gameplay being fun, I just want some good characterization and it looks like this game is going to deliver. I just want another husbando to add to my harem.
>>
>>320574502
>tfw wedding to pope waifu was cancelled
What? The game opens up with Noctis going to Accordo for his wedding with Luna

While Noctis and co are on their way to Accordo/Altissia via roadtrip, Luna is actually in Lucis for the peace treaty, the invasion happens with Niflheim destroying Lucis and the kerfuffle with Regis and Iedolas, Luna was in Lucis when it happened and got a Ring from Regis and this is the demo ending artwork.

Noctis and co were still on their way to Accordo/Altissia when the invasion happened on Lucis, they found out about it and eventually through the dogs Luna sent a message to Noctis saying she made it out alive and is in Accordo/Altissia already, that is how Noctis found out she was already in Altissia and that he has "something" for him, that something being Regis's ring that we saw her holding in the demo ending artwork, andshe most likely got there so fast via Niflheim Airship since they technically have control over her kingdom and her

Then when Noctis and co get to Accordo/Altissia Niflheim soldiers ambush them, Luna summons the Leviathan and all hell breaks loose
>>
File: leaked xv concept art235.jpg (245 KB, 862x665) Image search: [Google]
leaked xv concept art235.jpg
245 KB, 862x665
>>320575194
According to the leaked posters Luna is chillin with Noctis and the others in Lucis, doesn't seem to be romance here, just innocent kids being kids playing around
>>
>>320574502
Also Tabata confirmed that Noctis still wears his Roen suit, so Noctis would probably wear it to his wedding
>>
File: 1448701739148.jpg (2 MB, 3130x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448701739148.jpg
2 MB, 3130x1080
>>320574502
Noctis and Luna are to wed tho

From the official website

>In a matter of days, the Kingdom of Lucis is to sign an armistice, ending a long and bitter conflict with Niflheim. Ahead of the ceremony, Prince Noctis, heir to the Lucian throne, sets forth from his homeland to formalize the union of states through his marriage to the Lady Lunafreya of the imperial province of Tenebrae.

>The offer of peace, however, is no more than a ruse to lower the Lucian shield, and the imperial army takes the crown city and its sacred crystal in one fell swoop. En route to his destination, Noctis is shocked to learn that he, his father the king, and his betrothed are believed dead.

>Overnight, the dream of peace has faded into a distant memory. His world crumbling around him, Noctis has naught but his resolve and his loyal companions to see him through the trials to come.
>>
>>320576757
Regis is pretty tall
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.