[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one here who actually is enjoying this game? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 2015-11-05_00012-100626585-orig.jpg (244 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-05_00012-100626585-orig.jpg
244 KB, 1920x1080
Am I the only one here who actually is enjoying this game? I've just been playing the generic Commando, and I specced into stealth later on. It's pretty cool just exploring the map, sniping some guys off from afar then running in and lighting shit up. I haven't even progressed in the story farther than getting to the institute, but I still have 100 hours in and I'm still having plenty of fun. I got all the settlement bases, and fortifying those is pretty cool. Also finding Legendary enemies all the time cause I play on Survival is always great cause I'm always finding new cool stuff and there's always that chance you'll find something crazy good, like the 2 shot hunting rifle I just found, it's wicked good maxed out. I don't know what you guys have been doing with this game, but I think there's plenty to do. I'll admit it has its flaws, but all in all it's pretty darn enjoyable. 7/10
>>
The story in all of the factions is fucking rubbish

The settlement feature is not only meaningless in the sense of advancing in the game, but also incredibly limited

everything else about the game isn't new, it's stuff from old Fallout and Elder Scrolls games

So, yeah, there's the decent Bethesda RPG framework supporting it, but everything they piled on top of that was complete ass
>>
>>320566375
Which faction is the most fun though? I just met the institute so it's time to pick now
>>
>>320566375
I think the settlements are kind of fun. I just build some forts and shops and then I build a bunch of turrets, it's pretty fun to me. Also tossing an artillery grenade on some gunner or super mutant position is awesome
>>
>>320566486
To me it goes
BOS
Institute
Railroad
Minutemen
>>
>>320566486

>Institute: Antagonists, run by Old Man Jenkins

>Minutemen: Fuck Preston "As Usual, I've got Something Else For You" Garvey, he's a gay ass nigger

>Railroad: Literally just a bunch of whiny asshats sitting under a church crying about metal niggers

>Brotherhood: Like the railroad, they also enjey crying about metal niggers, while they themselves walk around dressed in metal, pretending they give a shit about the commonwealth

The Brotherhood offers some fun quests, like the ones where you purge the wastes of filth like METAL NIGGERS
>>
File: 1445839637912.gif (997 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1445839637912.gif
997 KB, 160x160
>>320567063
>Metal Niggers
Can we leave the pointless racism at the door for once in our lives.
>>
>>320567581

Not on 4chan, we're known to be white men who hate minorities and Jews and women

and if you're not racist, you don't belong on 4chan

this is a racist image board
>>
File: 1449719250179.jpg (327 KB, 1000x1455) Image search: [Google]
1449719250179.jpg
327 KB, 1000x1455
>>320567581
this isn't your safe space you little fucking kike gook
>>
>>320568197
>>320567902
What are you 12 years old?
>>
>>320566103
Yes you are, so fuck off back to reddit
>>
>>320566103
i thought that was a 2006 era roleplaying game judging by the picture.
>>
>>320567581
saying its racism implies that niggers are human, which is EXTREMELY racist and problematic.
>>
>>320566103
your first bethesda game eh?

Wait until you have done the exact same shit every game for 10 years
>>
can we at least agree its better than 3?
>>
>>320568960
What are you, new?
>>
>>320569304

No, it's objectively worse in every department. Except visuals where it's essentially the same but with all the ENB effects thrown in by default.
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 624x703) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 624x703
>>320567581
>Asks an entire culture to change to suit them instead of adapting to the host culture they moved to

I didn't know Angela Merkel hung out on /v/.
>>
>>320569681
Even in the gun play?
>>
>>320566103
I have to be in a specific mindset to want to play it. Because it's very generic for my tastes. It's not a great game, but it's a pretty decent FPS. But then I think about NV and think about the progression of how streamlined theyve made their games and I get really mad.
>>
>>320570039

Yes, mainly because they threw balance out the window in favor of relying entirely on the damage perks. Not to mention they ditched almost all the unique weapons in favor of (mostly useless) randomized effects on legendary shit.
>>
>>320570039
>the gun play?

It's terrible

automatic weapons or anything with a rapid fire rate only deals small damage with each bullet, so you still have to hold your reticle on the guy for like 45 seconds while you shoot him like 70 times

and then if you get a good plasma gun you can one-shot almost everything

fucking shitty guns in this game

shitty shotguns, shitty combat rifles, SHITTY snipers, shitty revolvers

It's more satisfying to attack with a sledgehammer
>>
>>320566103
No.
I hate the story, dialogs, npcs etc, but still i enjoy it.
Though i found something else in the game that keeps me hooked.
Gunplay is really fun.
>>
No its shit
>>
>>320570357
My automatic assault rifle rips through everything, you're fucking high dude
>>
>>320571710

Especially if you're using a rifle with bleeding spec as your automatic.

Rifles get crazy high damage as it is as automatics even without the automatic perks taken. Shit's insane.
>>
>>320572035
Yeah I was using that Submachine gun you buy off cricket with the explosive damage, I was dropping Warlords in like 3 seconds
>>
>>320572507
I managed to snag a double barrel with the same ability so now u can go full Ash mode on those filthy zombies (feral or non it doesn't matter unless it's Harold or Raul)or those mangy muties
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.