[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you buy purchase any video games recently, /v/? I recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: Buying-From-GS.jpg (104 KB, 819x546) Image search: [Google]
Buying-From-GS.jpg
104 KB, 819x546
Did you buy purchase any video games recently, /v/?

I recently purchased these.

World of Warcraft: Wrath the Lich King - $0.75
World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade - $0.75
>>
I just preordered XCOM 2 ($42) and Dragons Dogma ($30) on Steam. Merry Christmas to me.
>>
File: 1438313707629.jpg (64 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1438313707629.jpg
64 KB, 850x850
Diablo III UE Edition
Alien Isolation
Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition

all $20

During Black Friday I got Bloodborne and Dark Souls 2 Scholars of the First Sin for $20

I was thinking about getting Pokemon X and Y for my friend and I to play but it's still like $40 each
>>
Why would you buy expansions to come for free with base WoW?
>>
>>320548250
Halo 5 - £45 (Digital)
Forza Motorsport 6 -£45 (Physical)
Ori and the Blond Forest h £8 (Digital)
Fallout 4 - £40 (Physical)

All within the past 3 months.
>>
bought gta 5 for ps4 for 50 dollars
>>
>>320548250
>Bloodborne
>Diablo 3 - Ultimate Evil Edition
>Shadow of Morder - GOTY Edition
>Arkham Knight
>Tearaway Unfolded

$20 each
>>
I'm thinking about getting the $299 PS4 and Bloodborne because I have every other current gen console.

Does PS4 have any weeb games yet?

I also need to get a PS3 because I never had one. Is there an infographic for weebgames on ps3?
>>
Rise of the Tomb Raider - $60 and $30 season pass
Fallout 4 - $60 and $30 season pass
Halo 5 - $60
Wooly World - $60
The Crew: Wild Run - $20 bucks on cyber monday, surprisingly good game
Evolve with all hunter season passes - $30

Debating getting Fast Racing Neo and maybe looking into a Vita or PS4.
>>
Battlefield 4 Premium Edition 4 25 buckaroos

Why you asking?
>>
>>320549437
If you want the $299 PS4, you need to act quick, that stops after this Saturday.
Sony will probably drop the price for real rather than it being on sale soon, but if you want it for this Christmas, go do it.
>>
>>320548250
That's a nice arm, I'd like to watch him jack off.
>>
>>320548250
Fallout 4 - £24
Just Cause 3 - £17
Psychonauts - 69p
>>
>>320549437
PS3s got mad weeb games, and it is region free so you have literally the world accessible to you.

Check out /v/'s Recommended Games and do a little soul searching and you'll find out that the PS3 has one of the best libraries out there for any gaming console.

PS3 is probably my favorite system ever so I'm a bit biased but I swear when I bought mine for myself on my birthday a couple of years back I loved building my library of games since they are so cheap and plentiful
>>
I bought too many games lately. I don't even want to list them because I feel guilty. I should be saving instead of spending like the autistic I am. Should I return Ocarina of Time and Smash for the 3DS?They cost me a total of $52 because of the sale.
>>
>>320550306
>all of them are unavailable online

RIP the dream
>>
Yeah, actually.
Thief Gold, Thief 2, Thief Deadly Shadows
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Star Wars Republic Commando
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
The Witcher 3; Wild Hunt
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition

These aren't too recent but this is everything that I picked up back in the Stealth Game and Autumn Sales over the past 2 months.
>>
>>320550913
Are you referring to the fact that not all PS3 games are available digitally? If so, yeah I do understand but the physical copies tend to be so much cheaper most of the time. It ends up being worth the wait in shipping time for the price you pay.
>>
>>320550935
Thats a whole lot of good games Anon, nice. Enjoy them.
>>
>>320551090
I meant I missed the sales on gamestop/walmart for the consoles itself mainly.

Atelier/Disgaea are the main reasons I wanted to get a ps3.
>>
>>320551218
It's okay. The systems themselves will only get cheaper over time. Keep your eyes peeled.

Act quick however, because right now the games are at their cheapest. In a couple of years they will skyrocket as the market consumes them.
>>
File: absolutely.jpg (106 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
absolutely.jpg
106 KB, 1024x768
Got the double fine bundle from an old shitty tf2 hat I had. Brutal Legend, Massive Chalice, Grim Fandango remaster and some other stuff. Pretty good.
>>
>>320548250
you paid for things that are now free?
>>
the neverhood
link's awakening
minish cap
re4 (over the summer)

all for more than i could have paid because i'm retarded
>>
MGS Legacy Collection - $23
Resonance of Fate - $10
Nier Replicant - $35
>>
>>320551218
You may want to look at the vita library of Atelier and Disgaea games as well.
>>
File: atelier.jpg (1 MB, 1355x3444) Image search: [Google]
atelier.jpg
1 MB, 1355x3444
>>320552451
I have the vita list, is there one for the ps3 games?
>>
black ops 3 $60
fallout 4 $60
Costume Quest $15
>>
Senran Kagura 2
Preordered XCOM 2
Bought a subscription to Sarina Valentina's website

Pretty normal week and SK2 is really fun. Don't know how to got it to run so nicely compared to Burst.
>>
Last game I got was Xenoblade Chronicles X

Uh Uh Yeah Uh Uh Yeah Yeah Yeah UH UH YEAH WHOOOOOOOO UH UH YEAH YEAH UH UH YEAH WHOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH UH UH UH YEAH YEAH UH UH OOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>320548250
Pre-Ordered Dragon's Dogma for $27
Bought Rune Factory 4 for $40
>>
>>320552631
No clue, maybe I'll make a ps3 weeb chart after I organize a sizable list
>>
File: 1449611990455.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1449611990455.gif
2 MB, 250x250
I'm seriously thinking of picking up a PS4 and EDF 4.1 tomorrow or Saturday. Plenty of games on the way in 2016, and I can't really think of anything else to get myself for Christmas.

Other than that, the last game I bought was Triforce Heroes, and I regret it.
>>
The last game I bought was X-Com Apocalypse.
I have no fucking idea what I'm doing.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.