[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gaming will keep getting larger and larger >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Frogpost 85.jpg (141 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
Frogpost 85.jpg
141 KB, 680x680
>gaming will keep getting larger and larger
>it's not a fad
>/v/ is irrelevant
>devs will keep catering to wide audiences where the money is instead of listening to a bunch of autistic nerds who pirate everything anyway
>mfw soon everyone will enjoy video games except you, the opposite situation of 20 years ago
>>
There are tons of great games being released each year still, well not that much less than in the past, and more will come. There is nothing wrong in doing money while you can, it doesn't stop good games from being developed, it only helps really.
>>
File: mad.png (58 KB, 541x745) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
58 KB, 541x745
>>320546042
I wish I could tell you it's bullshit but its actually happening
Guess im gonna have to relapse to /a/ in a couple of years
>>
>>320546042
sh-shut up dumb frogposter.
>>
>>320546042
/v/ should just change to In/v/estment Banking, we'll all become bankers instead
>>
>implying this is bad
>>
the explosion of the mobile, pay2win gaming industry is evidence of this
>>
>>320546517
This, then /pol/ will shitpost us for being "jews" or whatever
>>
>HOW DARE ANYTHING I LIKE BECOME POPULAR
>>
>>320546042
I believe it already hit the peak, it will come crashing soon.
>>
>>320546517
>>>/biz/

>>320546594
>implying being a jew is bad
I mean, if you had a choice between being hillbilly trash, or a member of an ancient culture that respects intelligence and hard work, I think the choice is clear. Anglos just jelly as fuck.
>>
>implying I still give a shit about vidya
I will come down eventually
>>
It's over bros, our secret club is ruined.
>>
>>320546594
>Become bankers
>Raise capital
>Fund our own videogames
We simply outjew the jew
>>
>>320546042
ok OP, what's her name?
what's the game that /v/ hated and, in doing so, hurt your feelings?
>>
>>320546693
Kek this fucking "second crash is coming" bullshit again, I've been seeing it here for what, 3, 5 years now? It won't happen in the foreseeable future, chill. No indications whatsoever. Game quality is better than ever, money flow is stable, the only problem is that some neckbearded guys don't like the design choices of some modern games but no one really cares, not even those guys, they just don't have anyone to talk to so they rant on the internet.
>>
>>320547050
>Game quality is better than ever
LOL
>>
This just means that more niches will be filled. The bigger games get, the more expensive they'll get, which means only a few companies will be able to create those giant, soul-less, AAA games.
>>
>>320546042
Learn to love guys like Dingaling and ignore SJW's.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.