[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja: Storm 4 Demo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Naruto-Storm-4-003.jpg (622 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Naruto-Storm-4-003.jpg
622 KB, 1920x1080
Demo is finally out now. Hope you're ready for ten minutes of "Hey, this is pretty awesome."

Then the wait continues.
>>
>>320536760
>No two player Versus
>Just the first battle that you've probably already seen if you're following these damned games.

I was still excited.
>>
Do you have to preorder to get the demo? Not seeing it on the steam page
>>
>>320538443
I don't see it either. I can confirm it's up on PSN, though.
>>
>>320536760
Can't tell if that's promotional artwork or a fucking screenshot.
>>
>>320538443
You shouldn't have to pre-order to get the demo. At least that's how it was for these games in the last few years.
>>
Are the first 2 games worth playing? I'm thinking about emulating them.
>>
>>320540186
>Emulating
Do whatever you're heart tells you, anon. 1 is defiantly worth a try while 2 is more of the same stuff as 3, assuming you've already played that. If you care about story, they're all worth going through once for the full nerd experience.
>>
>>320540908
definitely*
>>
>>320540186
You're going to emulate PS3 games?
>>
>>320540908
I haven't played any of them, but I thought it would be a good idea to play the first game since I haven't seen all the Naruto episodes and skipped to Shippuden.

>>320541187
I meant the games on PS2.
>>
>>320541720
There are 3 PS2 games. They're technically in the same series as the PS3/360 games.
>>
>I thought it would be a good idea to play the first game since I haven't seen all the Naruto episodes and skipped to Shippuden.

If that's all, you don't really need to play the PS2 games.

To clarify, I was talking about the PS3 games here. >>320540908
>>
Here's the video of the demo if you haven't seen/played it yet. It's the same thing from earlier this year, though.
>Sub
https://youtu.be/WdfRqDZxG90

>Dub
https://youtu.be/yNc0z9t5Y_0
>>
YUKUTE HABAMU NO WA
>>
>>320538443
>>320538728
>>320539684
No PC Demo.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.