[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was doing finals today when I saw a few kids circled up playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
I was doing finals today when I saw a few kids circled up playing smash on their 3ds's on the floor of a lunge area.
All I heard from them was the usual cancer banter such as "I love classic nintendo games," "Naruto is sooo much better than bleach," "I'm training to be a smash esports celebritu" etc.

Except for 1 thing I heard that shocked me. They were all nutting over the fact that Knuckles was a Mii Fighter costume.
"I'm sooo hype, I'm going to buy it day 1!"
"Knuckles is the best!"

What the fuck is this shit? I had no idea people like this actually existed. These people saw themselves as "aspiring esport celebrities." This is why smash get's shit on by fighting game fans. This is why.
>>
File: bairs.jpg (12 KB, 241x187) Image search: [Google]
bairs.jpg
12 KB, 241x187
>>320536413
>mfw i ran into the same thing the other month, but with urbanites on 4chan in the town library
they were on /sp/ /pol/ /a/ and /v/, yes thats ranked

Not even cringing, they gave off this cool bro vibe
>>
>>320536413
>"Naruto is sooo much better than bleach,"
That is true though
>>
>>320536796
The hype for the knuckles outfit killed me. People are always calling eachother manbabies on this board, but at least everyone here avoids blatant shitty cashgrabs like mii outfits.
>>
>>320537470
May be, but is it worth arguing over.
"Dude my green shit is waaay better than your brown shit!"
>>
>>320537487
Why don't you want Bluckles in the game?
>>
>>320537631
I'd love knuckles in the game. But the thing is, they're not happy about knuckles in the game. They're happy about being able to pay to have their face inside knuckles' mouth as a costume to a pre-existing character.
>>
>"I love classic nintendo games," "Naruto is sooo much better than bleach," "I'm training to be a smash esports celebritu"

literally who says any of this in real life
>>
Skadoodle and Shroud (two pro CS:GO players) were at some sponsor promotion event that was being streamed, and they played each other in Smash on the 3DS.

Are they cancerous?
>>
>>320537827
The thing is that that is not knuckles, the character in smash is bluckles
>>
>>320537984
Head on over to your local autism awareness center and you'll understand.
>>
>>320539175
>@
You must be new here
>>
>>320538189
yes because NA is shit
>get right
>NEVER EVER
>>
>>320536413
>I had no idea people like this actually existed.
Maybe if you stayed in your little bubble, you wouldn't find out that shit like that happens every single day. You're fucked now. The truth is here.
>>
>>320539323
>You must be new here
You must be new here
>>
File: tumblr_mp5vs0eJjA1r9g4gho1_400.jpg (16 KB, 300x315) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mp5vs0eJjA1r9g4gho1_400.jpg
16 KB, 300x315
>>320536413
Did these kids say anything about the actual DLC characters (Mewtwo, Roy, Ryu, Lucas, Cloud, Corrin, Bayonetta)?
>>
>>320536413
>I was doing finals today
How did they go, anon? Are you satisfied with your performance?
>>
>>320540136
>>You must be new here
>You must be new here
You must be new here
>>
>>320541292
One was mad because someone else chose cloud. He said "ONLY 1 PERSON CAN BE CLOUD!"
Aside from that, no
>>
>>320541863
I studied hard and got a B in the class. I'm proud.
>>
>paying attention to children

That's your first problem
>>
>>320536413

Leave, high schooler.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.