[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sakurai said that Bayonetta was the last NEW challenger for Smash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Wolf_O'Donnell.jpg (441 KB, 1400x1600) Image search: [Google]
Wolf_O'Donnell.jpg
441 KB, 1400x1600
Sakurai said that Bayonetta was the last NEW challenger for Smash 4. That means it's still possible for a surprise veteran to be released with Corin and Bayo in February.

Will Wolf howl again? Will he ask Cloud and Ryu if they're scared? Are we gonna have fun with this things once more?
>>
never ever
>>
>>320527837
Just let go.
>>
>>320527837
probs not my man
>>
This delusion though.
>>
Its just sad that there aren't any nintendo newcomers outside of the FE games for DLC. Most of the nintendo non FE new comers were returning characters too.

I don't honestly care since I really don't like the game and the DLC is overpriced but I found this really lame.
>>
I really hope so because I'm severely autistic and want the website to line up, which requires an even number of DLC characters.

It won't happen though.
>>
>>320527837
>being this fucking delusional

I'm not even ashamed or embarrassed to be browsing the same forum as these types of people, I'm just pissed off that such bastards have made it this far in life to be able to knowingly and willingly types this bullshit out in complete seriousness.
>>
No

shut up

we don't need more fucking clones

Die

You fucking furfags
>>
>>320527837
If you look at it again, you'd also see the text on the fucking screen said "last fighter"
>>
>>320528462
That's OCD, not autism.
>>
>>320528607
>Sakurai says one thing
>text says something different

So who should I believe, the man himself or the closed captioner?
>>
OP is right

Pack 1
>Mewtwo, Lucas, Roy, Mewtwo
>4 Characters

Pack 2
>Cloud, Corrin, Bayonetta
>3 Characters

>3 Veterans
>4 Newcomers

To complete the pattern, we need a vetern.
>>
he also said bayonetta will be the last character added to the game
>>
>>320528852
Why would he say "The last character", then say immdiately afterward "the last new challenger"? Both of those mean something different, and the latter implies that a veteran is possible.
>>
>>320528798
>pattern
There is no pattern
only Zuul
>>
>>320529092
you are being stupidly delusional
>>
W-what? You all are trolling right? No one can be this delusional
>>
>d-delusional!
>s-salt!
>a-autism!
>if you don't blindly agree with me you're what I hate most argh!

Were you people this jaded and hateful of life before you came to /v/, or did this place poison you?
>>
>actually wanting a clone of a clone to be put back in vs snake or someone original

How about no?
>>
>>320527837
He will be announced with Starfox Zero.

Snake and Ice will come along for the ride, but they may not make it.
>>
>>320530152
is completely ignoring sakurai's words not delusion?
he said there will be no more characters, but people are still clinging to false hope that wolf will come back somehow.
>>
>>320530308
Snake is never coming back, accept it. Konami won't allow it, just like they didn't allow Bomberman or Simon Belmont. Why do you think Sakurai removed every single slight reference to MGS from Smash 4?

And it's funny hwo you're still saying "Why don't you want a new original character?!" when Sakurai said Bayo is the LAST NEW CHALLENGER. That ship has sailed. If we do get a surprise third character with Corrin and Bayo it will be a veteran, and the only really viable one is Wolf.
>>
>>320530729
>Sakurai says "last new challenger"
>closed captioning says "last character"

Which one is correct?
>>
>>320531014
both
>>
>>320527837
Stop this mental gymnastics. I'm a wolf fan myself but I know when to give up.
>>
>>320531310
They can't both be right when they mean different things.

Also

>Mewtwo released by himself
>Roy, Lucas, and Ryu released later together
>Cloud released by himself
>Corrin, Bayo, and Wolf released later together

4 veterans, 4 newcomers. Makes sense. Not like it would take long to port Wolf over, either.
>>
>>320531906
stage 1: denial
get over it and hope for smash 5
>>
bruh

you gotta let go.
>>
File: 1401636231252.png (172 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
1401636231252.png
172 KB, 331x319
>>320527837
>mfw gay furries will never ever have Muh Fox with a beard and scouter
>>
Wolf seemed like an obvious choice, one that would take little time at all. That second screen on the 3DS select screen is asking for more characters, and honestly Wolf and some dessert would make up for it.

Hell, Wolf would take practically NO time at all.
>>
>>320527837
I hope so but we're not going to know until either the next Nintendo direct or until Bayonetta and Corrin are released in February.
>>
File: 6336.png (83 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
6336.png
83 KB, 250x236
>>320527837
>all those gay furfags clammoring threads for months with MUH STAR FOX ZERO. MUH PATTERNS MUH VILLIANS, all

B T F O
T
F
O

>mfw
>>
File: hyuk hyuk hyuk.png (398 KB, 827x729) Image search: [Google]
hyuk hyuk hyuk.png
398 KB, 827x729
>>320534603
>the only reason anyone likes anything I hate is because lol fags furries casuals keks cancer any other /v/ meme words I can use let me in your club guys come on!
>>
File: my face when 2.png (180 KB, 461x346) Image search: [Google]
my face when 2.png
180 KB, 461x346
>Clones
>Nobody complains when it's Mario
I wanna see Wolf back, too, honestly. He was my brother's main, actually. It'd bring good feels.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.