[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the comfiest game console and why is it the 3DS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: my friends.gif (70 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
my friends.gif
70 KB, 500x370
What is the comfiest game console and why is it the 3DS?
>>
The 240p screen reminds me of childhood vidya in the 90s
>>
>small screen
>small frame gives you hand cramps after playing it
>tin speakers

Nothing comfy about a piece of shit handheld.
>>
>3DS
>comfy platform

Nah senpai
If it had the Vita/PSP's shape and graphics it'd be comfy

The games themselves are comfy as fuck though
>Monster Hunter
>Animal Crossing
>Zelda games
>Mario games
>Entire DS library
>NES games
>>
>>320522541
WiiU, phat DS, and PSP are the top comfy game consoles and all are fairly comfortable to hold and have great games to play while being comfortable
>>
>>320522541
3DS is the opposite of comfy

I feel like you are try to hold a small laptop with you thumbs
>>
>>320522541
I have a N3ds xl and its the most comfortable console ive ever held, idk about the other versions tho
>>
>Not playing Ateliers and Falcom's PSP games on a Vita

You don't even know what comfy is.
>>
>>320523945
Spoken like a true pleb.
>>
>>320522653
This desu
>>
>>320524156

Nah, Vita's awesome if you're cool with what it has to offer, which admittedly isn't for everyone. As for 3DS, mine's a launch model but I have a Nyko PowerPak+ which makes it WAY comfier due to added weight and better ergonomics but still not Vita comfy.
>>
PsTV
>NO NOISE, that's a miracle of the universe
>Superior DS4 controller
>P4G, Danganronpa and Senran in a comfy couch

PSP
>Best handeled
>>
>>320522541
>Console implies it sits on a console
>handheld implies it's hand held
>>
I tried out all 5 of the 3DS types and my favorite probably has to be the 2DS, despite it being unable to close it's also extremely comfortable which is good enough for me
>>
>>320522541
I got hand cramps with my XL, i wonder how OG 3DS models even work.

In any case, haven't touched mine in like months after monster hunter was disappointing.
>>
>>320524780

I'm happy with my 2DS, I wish I had a N3DS with CFW though.
>>
>>320522541
Playing EO while in bed while it's stormy and dark outside is pretty nice
>>
File: 2015-09-22-190755.jpg (105 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-22-190755.jpg
105 KB, 960x544
Vita is the comfiest game console. Not too large, not too small, dual analog, touchscreen, nice OLED screen, plenty of comfy JRPGs.

Regular 3DS is complete garbage, the N3DS XL is better, it's more comfortable to hold but after a couple of hours it gets very uncofmortable to hold due to its form factor. As for comfy games the 3DS has a couple of these too but the 240p screen kinda makes it impossible to enjoy in bed so -15 comfy points.
>>
I had a 3DS XL and it was so fucking uncomfortable to hold I returned it. Like seriously, the top screen is probably the heaviest aprt about this piece of shit while you hold it at the bottom, meaning the whole weight is the part you're not holding. Who the fuck designed this piece of shit?
>>
240p is so comfy, its great when everything is blurry to shit. Maximum comfy
>>
>>320524760
It's a hand held console
>>
what's the buzziest word and why is it comfy?
>>
>>320525546
Get a 2DS, it holds like a regualar handheld meaning no cramps after 30 minutes.

>>320526763
Man don't be like that. The screen quality is noticable at first but after you get used to it it's no big deal if the games are good. Remember that resolution/framerate are just a meme.
>>
>>320527270
>2ds
that's going to be the go to bathroom console when CFW is piss easy and gamestops are selling them at $30 a piece
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.