[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ballot discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: SAKURAII.jpg (135 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
SAKURAII.jpg
135 KB, 600x800
So...it was all a ruse, right? because it seems that it was like that

>K.K Rool, who was probably one of the most popular choices, become a Mii costume months before Ballot's closure. Same with Inklings
>When the Ballot was over, Nintendo forgot to delete the page. It took like 5 days get rid the Ballot page and even this, in some regions the Ballot was still on
>Sakurai was caught sneaking into Platinum Games studio years ago...I wonder why he did this
>Kamui over Inklings was odd. Even if some Japs voted for him/her, Inklings was a most popular choice. In west it seems to be like that too

I voted for Ray01, Bomberman and Wonder Red but I still happy with Bayonetta in Smash but Direct was fucking boring
>>
>>320520636
>K.K Rool, who was probably one of the most popular choices, become a Mii costume months before Ballot's closure. Same with Inklings
3rd parties drum up more hype than even the most well loved Nintendo characters.
And Platnuim is up in Nintendos ass at this minute.

I wanted K rool as I grew up with DKC. But Bayo alone changed my mind. Fuck corrin though. Another fucking FE sword user.
>>
num
>>
>>320521062
I thought the Bayonetta IP was shared between Platinum and Nintendo, making it a reason to make her.
>>
File: 1448421444261.jpg (276 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
1448421444261.jpg
276 KB, 720x450
>>320520636
It's not the fucking presidential election. You don't automatically get onto the roster with a plurality.

The ballot was just a way to gauge interest. No shit, K Rool was popular, the powers that be just felt he wasn't a worthy addition and went with the DLC costume option as a consolation.
>>
File: osomatsu-san.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
osomatsu-san.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
>>320520636
>Ray01
my brother
>>
>>320521468
Note how Platinum doesn't get added to the character credits at the end of Bayo's trailer. The Bayonetta IP belongs to SEGA. Nintendo just has the license for Bayo 2 specifically as a product.
>>
>develop corrin and bayonetta with that stage in 2 months
They look almost finished
its pretty fishy to me
>>
File: 1450328464490.jpg (11 KB, 176x171) Image search: [Google]
1450328464490.jpg
11 KB, 176x171
>Kroolfags
>Inklingfags
gb2furaffinity
>>
He's hiding something. I did a trophy count and we're off by four. Yes i counted the unreleased character trophies and bonus trophies.
>>
>>320521468
Bayonetta is a SEGA IP, same as MadWorld or Vanquish. Sega gave budget all those PG games

Also Kamui looks fun but the fact that another FE character got DLC it's just weird. For what I read in 2chan, they also seem to be pretty upset for this decision

>>320522665
Someone told me the same shit yesterday but I'm too lazy to see the trophies
>>
>>320523617
685 (vanilla) /707 (dlc)
716 (vanilla) /743 (dlc)

>DLC trophies for 3DS
2 roy
2 ryu
2 mewtwo
2 lucas
2 cloud
2 bayonetta
2 corrins

1 ken
1 squid kid
1 Ryoma
1 Xander
Add 1 more for final smash for Wii U

And we're about 4 trophies off from 707 and 743

Just who and what are the last four remaining trophies?
>>
File: Solid_Snake_Trophy.jpg (5 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
Solid_Snake_Trophy.jpg
5 KB, 200x250
>>320523841
>Next ND is in Feb
>"Thanks for watching today, however we have a last announcement. Please take a look"
>Smash trailer
Kept you waiting, huh?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.