[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was matthew right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: guide_screen_ds2.jpg (493 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
guide_screen_ds2.jpg
493 KB, 1920x1200
Was matthew right?
>>
yea
>>
>shit on the game
>get called a Matthewparrot
>have no idea who the fuck the faggot is
>watch the video
>agree with 90% of the shit he rightfully flings
yes
>>
>>320522296
You matthewparrots are the worst
>>
File: 1329520691691.jpg (643 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1329520691691.jpg
643 KB, 768x1024
matthew? Who the fuck is matthew? A DLC npc i missed or some shit?
>>
DaS 2 gets way more shit than it deserves.
It's the worst of the games in it's series (BB included), but it's still a solid game. The level design and bosses are generally steps down from DaS, but it's still way better than most modern games on the market.
>>
>>320522716
Every "fan" of Das2 says this. "Lol its a shit game but not quite as shitty as the rest of the shit out there"

That doesnt excuse it for being a step down in quality.
>>
>>320523337
>a game is either perfect or it's shit
Sorry, I forgot we're on /v/
>>
Matthew cherrypicks like crazy and generally shits on every little detail while sucking 1's dick, when 1 had some terrible shit in it too
>>
I love you, Matthewmatosis
>>
I enjoyed Scholar Of The First Sin a lot.
>>
>6 hour Dark Souls 1 video.

Is he literally autistic?
>>
>>320524285
I played Das2 blind with all optimism in mind hoping to disprove the neigh sayers to myself. I was disappointed.
>>
>>320519682
Mathwho?
>>
He's always right. Except the times he's not
>>
>>320524840

Yes, especially when it's 6 hours of shit everyone knows already.
>>
>>320524840

He plays Dark Souls and makes youtube videos.

The answer is immediately yes.
>>
>>320524840
You mean artistic
>>
File: jesse drinking water.gif (1 MB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
jesse drinking water.gif
1 MB, 280x280
Overall I enjoyed 2 much more than 1
>>
>>320519682
Is it just me or did the patch in SOTFS to fix weapon durability not do much, or are the weapons really just made out of cardboard?
>>
It was alright but not as captivating as the first DS. Like people said in this thread, the level design was the worst aspect of DS2 and also the linearity. The DLC areas were better and I'm enjoying SotFS right now, gives it some freshness at least. Not gonna touch on the multiplayer aspects, some things were better and some were worse but overall its whatever, it's pretty shit.
>>
>>320526089
That might have to do with the bug that they had since forever where attacking dead bodies drained a third of your durability
>>
>>320526004
No I don't
>>
>>320522716
Yeah, I agree with this. I actually had fun playing it, I just never felt like going back and replaying it unlike the other three games, in which I've done all kinds of builds and challenge runs.
>>
>>320524840
>>320526510
You mean acoustic
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.