[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it that bad? Ive seen no discussion about it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: fast-racing-neo.png (290 KB, 670x250) Image search: [Google]
fast-racing-neo.png
290 KB, 670x250
Was it that bad? Ive seen no discussion about it.
>>
>>320517558

I think its because 1)Kylo kills his father Han Solo and 2)the game shit.

What's worse is we'll never get an F-Zero game now because N will see it as a sign that no one is interested.
>>
It's not F-Zero, I'll tell you that much.
>>
It's actually really, really good, but it's not really the kind of game where there's a lot to talk about.

Most fans are busy playing it, not talking about it. We aren't Undertale fans.
>>
>>320519148
Kek

>>320517558
There was one thread about it a few days ago and from my understanding the debs threw together a racing game without knowing exactly how to make one effectively.

I haven't played it because I'm a cheap faggot, but that was the general consensus
>>
Never played F-Zero
Don't play much arcade racing

But the game is pretty fun and looks good if you're playing single player

Tracks are cool

I might just need to get good but shit if it ain't hard I don't know what is
>>
>>320517558
>640p resolution
>looks worse and plays worse than Wipeout HD/Fury
>>
I bought it but probably won't get around to playing it for a while because of Xenoblade.

There are also a bunch of other higher-profile games released around this time so it make sense an indie racing game would get lost in the shuffle. The genre also doesn't bring much for discussion.
>>
i wanna play it but no wiiu
>>
>>320517558
It's fun, but since high speed racing is a rather niche genre and this is an indie game for the WiiU, it wasn't going to be extremely popular outside of its rather small market. Maybe if they decide to do free updates like Splatoon and showcase it more in advertisements, it might get more attention, but for now, this is as good as it's going to get for the game.
>>
>>320517558
the game is actually really good.
lots of fun and extremly FAST.
imho the main problem this game has is that it was released close to xenoblade x and that people are playing x instead of FAST
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.