[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bubsy is getting released in 6 hours. Who here is going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Bubsy.png (207 KB, 486x580) Image search: [Google]
Bubsy.png
207 KB, 486x580
Bubsy is getting released in 6 hours.

Who here is going to get it?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/426630/
>>
Fuck yeah
I only have the old PC version and it is buggy as hell.
Can't wait for a newer one that works.
>>
You better not be jogging me anon, i fucking loved Bubsy back on the snes. Damn the music was god tier!
>>
I prob will. They're pretty mediocre 2d platformers even though most everyone just shits on bubsy for 3d, but still nice to check out a 2d platformer in this day and age. Would be cool to go back and see how mascot platformers at large were back then.
>>
File: 1446724816183.jpg (181 KB, 688x1554) Image search: [Google]
1446724816183.jpg
181 KB, 688x1554
>there are people here right now who unironically AND ironically support Bubsy
>>
FUCK YES
This might even be a day 1 buy for me. Fuck the sale, this is too gr8.
Unless its above $5
>>
>>320487920
Is it wrong that I like to watch people with aspergers play games like this? I just think it's funny that they know so much trivial data or the speed of the characters movements and distance of jump and all that.
>>
I enjoyed Bubsy on the SNES.
>>
>>320491780
I just want to fuck him.
>>
>>320491780
It's a pretty decent platformer, with open-ish levels, fast speed, varied enviroments and plenty o stuff to explore. The controls and some of the mechanics are derpy and may require getting used to if you've never played platformers in your life, but far from being broken
>>
You know Bubsy is terrible when Rob Paulsen fucking hated the role
>>
>>320492532
I think it was 5 bucks. Maybe less with a first week discount.
>>
>>320491780
The first one was fun, until you get fed up with how EVERYTHING can kill him.
>>
>>320495069
>falldamage in a platformer
>>
File: us_plok.jpg (86 KB, 512x358) Image search: [Google]
us_plok.jpg
86 KB, 512x358
Steam release when?
>>
>>320496406
All you have to do to prevent fall damage entirely is glide.
>>
>fall damage on a platformer
>no speedcap allowing you to run fast as hell, but place enemies along the track that come out of nowhere
>camera too zoomed in to prevent some hits
>1 hit and you are dead
>one liners
>one liners
>copy-paste level design

waste of money, i don't get why people even remembers this piece of shit game
>>
>>320487920
PC MUSTARDFACES GET A GAME!
>>
>Game is trash and became infamous as a pathetic attempt to create another mascot with attitude
>Same game is re-released nowadays and people actually want to play it and spend money on it
I hate this ironic mindset.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.