[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Put into words why you were disappointed with MGSV.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Put into words why you were disappointed with MGSV.
>>
As the game winds down the missions are filler bullshit
That's it
>>
File: Just make it end.jpg (26 KB, 495x636) Image search: [Google]
Just make it end.jpg
26 KB, 495x636
I just expected more atleast what he promised.

Guard dogs, Battle gear, the shit that was chapter 2.

So much cut content you can feel it.
>>
Everything after Chapter 1
>>
a lot
>>
It ended halfway through the game's story.
>>
>>320472184
>pic
>mind
>blown
>>
>>320472184
lacking in content
still a good game though
>>
File: 1446865388156.jpg (81 KB, 550x850) Image search: [Google]
1446865388156.jpg
81 KB, 550x850
>>320472184
Everything that can be said has already been said.

It's time we moved on, Anon.
>>
It's a side story masquerading as something important, and it's plot effectively finishes at the halfway mark and then meanders around doing nothing for the second half before just ending without a proper conclusion.

It almost feels as if the game itself is lying about being bigger than it is, which I suppose is thematically appropriate.
>>
It has no interesting gameplay moments. MGS4 has so little gameplay, yet I still remember so many things from it. I can't remember anything from MGSV except two boss fights. Everything else is just the same, you infiltrate and exctract\destroy something. Also, story is FUCKING AWFUL.
>Snake, this guy may know something about Cypher, exctract him!
>...he didn't tell us anything after all
And that's for 20 missions. What a fucking joke. And chapter 2 even fucking worse.
>>
its all tents and huts in open fields
>>
No codec sucks and the story is full retard. Watching the trailers is much more fun.
>>
>>320472184
I've had a rough life in the defense and paramilitary sectors. Done some horrors in the name of my country, been used like a pawn and thrown away like a bloodied tampon. Got sick with it, left everything to start my own independent company that would refuse to take sides, ended up doing the same shit regardless, lost my mind in the process.

I turned to vidya for guidance somehow, my life strangely mirroring that of Big Boss. I got Venom instead and not the answers I expected.

It's not that silly to expect guidance from vidya, plenty people turn their lives around because of a books, movies and songs. But I guess I should have picked something other than a Kojima game made by Konami.
>>
File: 1445340353079.png (4 KB, 232x185) Image search: [Google]
1445340353079.png
4 KB, 232x185
It's story ends more abruptly than Zone of the Enders 1, a game which I actually thought was hitting the half way point until the credits started rolling.
>>
>>320472184
I wasn't.
>>
>>320472184
It didn't make you kill yourself faggot
>>
>>320476251

Which of the Snakes are you roleplaying?
>>
>>320472184
because the internet told me to be
>>
>>320476789
Cuck Snake I guess?

Or maybe Huey, because I'm a tech guy and quite the asshole.
>>
>>320472184
People expected Ground Zeroes as a full game, instead they got Ground Zeroes stretched thin with no ending.
>>
It shouldn't have been about vocal parasites.
I feel like many of the story problems could be fixed if you just didn't have parasites be everything the story revolved around.
Hell, I was fine with nanomachines because they were around since the beginning, but parasites just felt lazy.
>>
>>320478067

WOLBACHIA
>>
I hate that all my resources and gmp are being locked away and now I have to play offline just so I can avoid being in the red. Makes me wanna quit playing for good.
>>
open world is shit

story is dumb without being entertaining like the previous MGSs
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.