[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever gotten a vidya related present that you regretted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: wii_u_iwata.jpg (240 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
wii_u_iwata.jpg
240 KB, 960x720
Have you ever gotten a vidya related present that you regretted?
>>
Because I did

its a wi u
>>
File: bionicle.jpg (72 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
bionicle.jpg
72 KB, 640x908
I think I only got to the lava level and I'm like lavaboarding on a rock or something.
>>
Now that I think about it, no.
>>
>>320463458

your mom, but i traded her in
>>
>>320463458
>Regretting gifts
You got me, I took the bait.
>>
Cheap, shit games from older relatives. I got like 3 unopened DS shovelware games.

I got 2 VHS tapes also.
>>
>>320463458
>Be 2007
>Everyone and their brother either has a Wii or got a Wii this year
>Want a Wii
>It's like the gamecube but with new games and shit
>Christmas rolls up
>Awww shit here it is, here's the fucking Wi-
>It's an Xbox 360
>Get Sonic 06, The Simpsons games and some other shovelware titles I can't remember
>Later that day cousins come over, one of them kicks it over and wrecks Sonic 06 (He'd do the same thing when I got Dead or Alive 4 a couple days later)
>Spend the majority of the following year either playing the N64, Gamecube or DS
>Only ever touch the 360 for The Simpsons Game
>Eventually Get Saints Row 2 and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
>Sell the 360 in 2011 and use the money to buy a PS3
>Free online and all the third party games I wanted to play at a cheaper price
Now I have a Wii U, a PC and am getting a PS4 once I get my salary. The only thing the 360 had going for it was the controller.
>>
>>320466015
You did beat the shit out of your cousin, or at least make him pay you, right?
>>
>>320466015
>Has a PC
>Getting PS4
For what?
>>
>>320463458
>ever regretted something that was given to you
Ungrateful fucks. I buy collector's edition of games all the time and I find games that was given to me as a present more valuable.
>>
>>320466015

Wrong. 360 had the best dead rising game. You fucked up.

>>320466597
Persona 5
FF15
FF disodia
Gravity Rush 2
Bloodborne plus DLC
FF7 remake
Kingdom hearts 3

Should I go on or should you fuck off back to your single platform existence?
>>
>>320466406
I attempted to, my Mum was all "It's just a game, stop overreacting". I had to buy the game out of some birthday money my dad gave me (My birthday is a week before Christmas) to buy the game again.
>>320466597
Persona 5 and Kingdom Hearts 3 seeing as neither of those are going to come to the PC. Also partly just to get one and rub it in some poor fag friends' faces because I'm a dick
>>
>>320466761
I don't play dead rising famalam.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.