[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SIlent HIlls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 2629938-image.jpg (50 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
2629938-image.jpg
50 KB, 320x320
Has anyone here tried the "loophole" to re download P.T?

Somethings seems off about it, I am getting a fake iPhone jailbrake scam vibe type feel from the method

Here's the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoW3vdm5yLM
>>
I followed the instructions and was able to get PT, and my computer hasn't shown any immediate negative effects from installing the program and running the batch file, so you should be good.
>>
Shoulda bought a ps4 when you had the chance faggot. I literally bought mine the day before it went down.

YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER ENJOY THIS GAME
>>
kek, all the people that waited to get a PS4 sure look stupid now
>>
>>320461983
>you should have bought a ps4 to play a ten minute demo of a canceled game

Sonypony pls
>>
>>320459416
couldn't Sony ban your PSN account for something like this?

Anyway, just watch a playthrough, that's what I did. There's some really good ones with zero commentary and pretty well paced gameplay
>>
DON'T DO IT IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS
>>
>>320463017
Yeah PT was cool and all but not worth a banned console, plus the real meat was the promise of Silent Hills at the end, and now we will never get that anyway...
>>
>>320459416
Holy shit, this works and I never actually downloaded the game before. I just added the demo to my psn account before I got a PS4.
>>
>>320459416
does having PT on my ps4 increase its value?
>>
I am so happy I got PT
>>
>>320463616
Not really because Konami will not let you sell it.
>>
>>320463616
i think so. however, you can create a full system backup of your ps4 on a spare hard drive, and then use that backup on a new ps4 after selling your old one, so perhaps you could make a little profit doing that
>>
>>320459416
Don't do this, your PS4 starts expelling mustard gas.
>>
Played through it 4 times. I absolutely loved it. When I found out they cancelled SH I was super bummed. Fucking gay af.
>>
>>320463556
Same. It only works if you've attempted to download it on your PS4 at least once though, so people who missed out on "purchasing" it still can't get it
>>
These are the lengths console owners will go to just to get ONE game on their system?
>>
>in b4 people turn their ps4s into botnet cryptocurrency miners
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.