[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I' m thinking of buying pic related for the Xbox One,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: rainbow-six-siege.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rainbow-six-siege.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
So I' m thinking of buying pic related for the Xbox One, I've watched tons of gameplay videos and it looks like a ton of fun but a few things worry me, and id like other people who own this for xone to confirm my fears or tell me im wrong.
1. Is the player population sizable?
2. Do randoms on xbox live use mics often or is everyone quiet?
>>
>>320455820
I've never had a problem finding players for a match due to population but their servers are still fucking up which can make it annoying sometimes. As for mics, most games I join have at least a couple people using them
>>
>>320456159
Does the game require mics for success? How many game modes are in pvp multiplayer?
>>
>>320456372
>pvp multiplayer
1 game mode
>>
>>320456468
Really? Wow. Are there enough maps and shit that can happen within the matches to make the 1 mode entertaining for a Long time or does it suffer from longevity issues like every other multiplayer game this year?
>>
>>320455820
my roommate is playing this right now. he uses a mic all the time. send him a friend request now. his id is edmister
>>
>>320457052
There are 6 maps, with a night and day variant each. And no, playing the same thing over and over will get boring.
>>
>>320457329
Would Black ops 3 be the wiser purchase?
>>
>>320456372
It doesn't require it but it is extremely helpful. It's all tactics based and you attack/defend from every angle including above and below (trapdoors in the ground& cieling, rappelling down, etc) while also having to worry about people breaching through the walls and windows. It's a pain in the ass if you don't have the ability to coordinate with your team. Right now there are only two major game-modes: multiplayer PVP and terrorist hunt. The former includes hostage rescue and bomb defusal while the latter is the same but with NPC enemies and more depth to the scenarios.
>>
>>320457452
The Xbone wasn't a wise purchase, I don't know why you think you'll ever make a wise purchase buying games for it.
>>
>>320457571
I bought the Xbox one to play Halo 5 and Sunset Overdrive. 2 games I enjoyed very much. I love the console. Now stop console war bating and contribute to the thread.
>>
>>320457457
Alright. Thanks for explaining. I'm going to pick the game up
>>
File: 1449423225264.webm (3 MB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
1449423225264.webm
3 MB, 1364x768
>>320457913
>contribute to the thread.
This thread is garbage though because OP is a dumb drone who can't decide things for himself.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.