[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone stop me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: thatwasfast.png (590 KB, 988x481) Image search: [Google]
thatwasfast.png
590 KB, 988x481
I had fun with the beta. I would have bought it at launch if not for the insane $50 season pass. Now they drop the price 33% and I am tempted to buy the base game if only to tide me over until the Overwatch beta starts up again. What do I do?
>>
If you've got money to totally waste, go ahead and get the full package, otherwise stay away from this generic shit.
>>
>>320451959
if you want to fund games with a small amount of content go for it
>>
>paying for cash cow franchises

good goy!
>>
>>320451959
the force is calling you... just let it in
>>
why dont you just buy it you want it instead of looking to a polynesian cartoon board for advice

i thought it was terrible but you probably want to buy it before the community dies forever
>>
Ill tell you this. That image alone is a lie. You barely ever get to use snowspeeders (ON HOTH) and when you do there's only one on the field it seems. ALso they get shot down by ties. (fun fact, the reason in the movie there are no tie fighters is because its too cold for dogfights on hoth due to winds and the shield generator was still up....how can there be xwings and ties fighting if the generator is still up? Shit game)
>>
Buy it. It's really fun.
>>
>>320451959
if u need to go to a board full of anons that do not even know you to decide for you then u are a dumbass
>>
Han Solo flies.
>>
Watch videogamedunkey's review of the game, its pretty accurate
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.