[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are video games that involve some sort of body swap occurring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: chrono cross.jpg (21 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
chrono cross.jpg
21 KB, 640x480
What are video games that involve some sort of body swap occurring in the story line?
>>
Treasure of the Rudras
>>
File: Remember_11_cover.jpg (16 KB, 256x335) Image search: [Google]
Remember_11_cover.jpg
16 KB, 256x335
>>
>>320440226
The Witches House
>>
I think one of the DBZ games has Captain ginyu and Goku switching bodies. I was always curious to know was Ginyu planning to permanently stay as Goku in the beginning?
>>
The 3rd Birthday, in both the story and gameplay.
>>
>>320440226
Why did that dude switch bodies with Sergei in Cross? Did he permanently want to become him or was it supposed to be a temporary deal?
>>
>>320442560
Serge was the only one who could access the forbidden reef and F.A.T.E.
>>
>>320441603
This game is way too depressing
>>
>>320442560
The Frozen Flame was locked behind a seal that was encoded to the DNA of an "Arbiter." The storm that knocked out the power in Chronopolis and led Serge's dad there gave Robo enough time to release the seal long enough for Serge's dad to let Serge touch the flame, so when the system booted back up it recognized Serge as the new Arbiter and wouldn't allow access to the flame by anyone who didn't have his DNA.
>>
>>320442797
Wouldn't his father have similar dna? So does that mean he planned on forever being Sergei?
>>
Quake 4 kinda
>>
>>320444304
How kinda?
>>
F3AR
>>
>>320442797
Who gave Sergei his new body and what happened to his old one?
>>
>>320444829
They used one of the other dragon tears to restore his body I think. Basically the same process Lynx used to steal it in the first place.

Then there were two of him walking around, one was the real him and the other was Lynx in the stolen body.
>>
Momohime's campaign in Muramasa is pretty much all about that
>>
>>320445070
So Lynx had no plans on returning to being Lynx?
>>
File: SSSV.jpg (55 KB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
SSSV.jpg
55 KB, 640x468
Stacking also has some sort of.
>>
>>320445070
What happened to Lynx's body then?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.