[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paladins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Is anyone in the beta for this?
>>
>>320437107
THICK
>>
>>320437734
BUCK.
>>
anyone have a key for this?

i was waiting for Gigantic, but they seem to have fucked themselves up for it

tried to get into Battlecry and Battleborn, but no luck, and of course, i'm not a stream, so i didn't get into Overwatch
>>
>>320437841
WALLS.
>>
>>
Overwatch right? Have they announced what is in the 130 dollar collectors edition yet?
>>
>>320437107
I am

It's ok

It will be prompt forgotten after release

This games only saving grace is the fact that Overwatch isn't F2P
>>
>>320438037
I want her to fart into my mouth.
>>
>>320438154
hopefully they gain some momentum since Overwatch isn't F2P

so i can find more delicious waifus
>>
>>320438154
how does the card system work?
>>
I never even heard of this
>>
>>320438037
HIGH
SPEED
ASS
>>
>>320438387
Exactly like leveling up in a MOBA.

They call it cards and your character a "deck" to give the impression that it's something different, but it's the same. The cards you get to pick from when leveling aren't randomized, you always know when you'll be able to get a certain card.
>>
>>320438726
ah that's kinda disappointing. i was hoping it would be random like a normal card game.
>>
>>320437107
It's literally the worst multiplayer game I have ever played. This game doesn't have a single redeemable quality to it. You hold left click and strafe. It's boring as fuck.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.