[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, he's back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Holy shit, he's back
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-16+at+04.38.13).png (32 KB, 575x186) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-16+at+04.38.13).png
32 KB, 575x186
>>320434326
HE'S
SO
CUTE
>>
i wonder if he is going to make a good video game now
>>
>>320434713
Calm down now. Let's not go crazy.
>>
>>320434713
>MGSV isn't a good game
>>
>>320434713
i love this meme
>>
Why doesn't anybody care that he released an incomplete game?

>Rushed second act
>Story that leaves you hanging
>~ZERO~ bonus content or reward of any kind for completing all of the repetitive tedious side-op missions

EAT SHIT, KOJIMA. YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>320434929
it's almost as if the company he worked with has hassling him and fucking with the development....
>>
Is Kojima the new Inafune?
>>
>>320435023
It's almost as if he was given a budget and deadlines and he couldn't keep them...
>>
I'm still confused. How did a troll account receive verification while Kojima continues to use a private account?
>>
>>320435028
That's an insult to Keiji Inafune
>>
>>320434929
A lot of it is chalked up to Konami being fucking assholes.

>>320435114
This was the biggest game that Konami has ever or will ever publish. The game sold MILLIONS of copies. Kojima was literally Konami's only figure of note at that point.
Treating the only person that people give a shit about in your god-awful company that multiple people have said is total shit on the inside with such disrespect isn't a good way to maintain the good will of people.
>>
>>320434713
Kill yourself
>>
>>320435114
the video game industry is complete shit at this point
>>
>>320435114
>anon you have 5 minutes to cook me a steak
>here's a pan now hurry up
>but I don't have a stove, nor meat to cook, how am I supposed to do this
>YOU WASTEFUL IDIOT, WHERE'S MY STEAK, YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU MORE MONEY FOR MORE STUFF
>>
File: 1436849026659.jpg (87 KB, 531x505) Image search: [Google]
1436849026659.jpg
87 KB, 531x505
>>320435860
>food analogy
>>
>>320435114
I'm not saying Kojima is without fault but Konami has been going full retard lately. With how much MGSV sold despite the problems they had no real reason to force the game out the door as blatantly unfinished as it is other than wanting to ditch the video games industry as quickly as possible, after systematically killing off every single IP that's not Metal Gear.
>>
>>320435985
I only did it because /v/ gets pissed at the
Ok let's try something else
>anon build me a chair, you have 5 minutes, here's a hammer
>but I need screws and nails and wood to do it >YOU WASTEFUL IDIOT, WHERE'S MY CHAIR, YOU JUST WANT ME TO GIVE YOU MORE MONEY FOR MORE STUFF YOU DON'T REALLY NEED
>>
>>320435023

Regardless of any publisher interference, there's no excuse for the amount of content given the time and budget allowed to Kojima and that's coming from someone that loved the game. Just look at this shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCs0xxUS5as

Yeah, it's sped up but even so there's no excuse for how barren the world is given the tools they had. There's around 30 'real' (some are barely more than a side-op) main missions and about 10 unique settlements alongside a ton of copy and pasted shit. What the hell did they spend their time on between E3 2014 and release?

Konami's taint is all over MGS5, but that doesn't excuse Kojima for shitting over his fans.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.