[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How big is Fallout 4 compared to Vanilla WoW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1450249908452.jpg (263 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1450249908452.jpg
263 KB, 1200x1800
I'm playing through Fallout 4 and I am amazed at how big it is. It feels bigger than Vanilla wow almost. Like WoW is probably bigger in the world, but more spread out with less stuff in it.

How big does Fallout 4's map compare to WoW? Is it the size of one of the Kingdoms?

pic unrelated
>>
>>320427989
fallout 4 is way smaller than skyrim, you can cross it from corner to corner in about 20 minutes its really not that big at all
>>
>>320427989
It's maybe the size of one of the provinces within a kingdom?
>>
File: IckyScornfulCanine.webm (659 KB, 380x720) Image search: [Google]
IckyScornfulCanine.webm
659 KB, 380x720
fallout 4 feels bigger because its actually detailed, great fun exploring that shit
>>
What happens when you get to the corners? Is it just big mountains blocking you or invisible walls?
>>
>>320428065
That's a pretty retarded way of looking at it, though

FO4 feels much more dense than FO3 because it has a lot of verticality going on and places actually feel a lot more unique (I don't remember any copy-pasted areas, either)
>>
>>320428201
>FO4 feels much more dense
the content is a lot more dense, but the game's sense of travel and "hugeness" is extremely defeated especially when fast traveling exists in a game that really doesn't need it at all
>>
>>320428189
In some places it's just an invisible wall and a message "you can't go that way"

in some directions there's actually shit beyond the borders, which is neat
>>
>>320428283
that's true, fast travel is still shit and has always been shit

half the time i wonder why i even use it in fo4 except for like the few occasions where it's used to get out of specific places like the railroad hq
>>
>>320428308
Skyrim did the same thing as this did but it was a lot more subtle about it since it used large gateways and mountains as physical borders

Fallout doesn't have many physical borders at all, the entire map is "you can't go that way"
>>
Is it bigger than GTAV?
>>
>>320427989
About half-sized.
>>
>>320427989
its tiny compared to wow desu
>>320428791
no
>>
>>320427989
Brie is my second place jewfu
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.