[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games I can join the bad guy really early on? Not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: TacticsOgrePSP.jpg (712 KB, 1504x1504) Image search: [Google]
TacticsOgrePSP.jpg
712 KB, 1504x1504
What are some games I can join the bad guy really early on? Not close to the end,changing the ending jusy barely like games do now.

The only game I can think of is let us cling together where you can either save your country or be a shitty scum and betray your friends, king and country to be am edgy fuck.
>>
>>320425021
will this game ever go on sale
>>
>>320425120
>5-year-old games can't be bought at used game stores at a discount
>>
>>320425280
fug that

im talking about on psn
>>
>>320425523
You can literally just play it on your fucking phone yo stupid neet
>>
Soul Nomad.
>>
>>320425021
Betraying your country and king is the opposite of being an edgy fuck in Tactics Ogre, it is the ultra moralfag route
>>
>>320425021
why do the creators have such a hard on for the lawful route?
why is the neutral route so gimped in terms of unique characters?
>>
>>320425021
Steambot chronicles changes then entire midgame if you join bloody mantis.
>>
>>320425973

Chaosfags not allowed in this thread

>>320425659

Holy shit than you, I just looked it up and it seems really interesting
>>
>>320425021
Der Langressier sort of fits the bill.

>Start off fighting for a rebellion against an evil empire.
>Can join the evil empire to bring peace instead.
>Can then join the demons the evil empire had summoned and become a really evil motherfucker.
>And finally, you can then rebel against those demons you sided with, kill every-fucking-body, and claim godhood.
>>
>>320425973
I loved that choice at the end of chapter 1. Wasn't spoiled for me, so when I saw it, I took a minute to make a decision and decided to rebel. Sadly, in real life, I probably would've slaughtered everyone to secure independence for my homeland.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.