[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Find female friend on steam >Oh hey I forgot about her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1383705392691.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1383705392691.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>Find female friend on steam
>Oh hey I forgot about her
>look at profile
>steam level 65
>must play a lot of games
>ACHIEVEMENT SHOWCASE
>830 games
>average completion rate: 12%
>1 perfect game
>560 achievements
>Groups
>6 different 4chan groups, Vegan Gamers, Vegans, GIRL GAMERS, Faggot gaming, Gayming community, more along the same line
>Most played games: Adventure capitalist, clicker heros, plants and zombies, meme fortress 2

You guys are literally the cancer old /v/ tried to stop.
Good job guys.
>>
playing games for achievements is dumb unless it happens while fucking around or progressing through the game it's not worth it
>>
>>320417873
except most games give you an achievement for starting the game, or doing the tutorial these days
>>
File: 1435643431646.jpg (9 KB, 177x225) Image search: [Google]
1435643431646.jpg
9 KB, 177x225
>Find female friend
>>
>actually caring about other peoples profiles

you're autistic and dont understand that you can buy really cheap steam game and make money off of them selling the cards/backgrounds. Plus you get the added bonus of a booster pack drop chance.
>>
>>320417873
>playing games for achievements is dumb

Why else would you play them? Every genre has milked out gameplay everyone has played many times.
>>
>>320418270

to entertain myself arbitrarily. when specific protracted goals are the only motivation for playing it's literally a job
>>
File: 1410777662317.gif (1002 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1410777662317.gif
1002 KB, 500x374
>using steam like facebook
>calling anyone else cancer
>>
PvZ is good though.
>>
>>320417507
>muh cheevos true gamers only

Nah.
>>
File: coolguy.png (489 KB, 633x420) Image search: [Google]
coolguy.png
489 KB, 633x420
>>320417507
>being friends with females on real life or on steam
>>
>>320417507
"This dumb cunt isn't a True Gamer like me,she didn't even get all the Assassins Creed flags."

I'd rather play with her Cpt. Buzzkill Tryhard.
>>
Every time some tryhard rages at me in a video game I look up his steam profile and invariably he has hundreds, if not thousands of games in his catalog as well as memery and 4chan references all over his page, as if he was trying to tick all the boxes on the neckbeard checklist. Explain yourselves.
>>
>>320420690
I wanna fuck you up the assss
>>
>>320417507

>6 different 4chan groups
>meme sjw groups
>still thinks that's a female friend

OP, it's the BR who wanted to cyber with you before you forgot about it.

You are literally the cancer the entire internet tries to stop.
>>
>>320417507
>830 games
>12 FUCKING PERCENT COMPLETION RATE
thats around 100 games she has completed. i cannot even remember the last time ive beaten a game
>>
>>320422416
Completion rate on steam isn't "You've beat this many" It's "You got x achievements out of y"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.