[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should this be what Smash 4's characters selection screen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ideallayout.png (1011 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ideallayout.png
1011 KB, 1280x720
Should this be what Smash 4's characters selection screen look like, minus the shitty photoshop, or would you rearrange it a different way?
>>
only autists care about how it's arranged. It doesn't matter at all.

it was funny when people thought that leak was fake just because people were picky about arrangement when in reality not even the creators give a fuck
>>
>>320408638
I don't think they don't give a fuck, I just think they're lazier like all modern devs. Sakurai went out of his way to move pikachu down in melee to put luigi there.
>>
>>320408392

that would be really nice
>>
>>320408392
>tfw found lucas so easily
>found dark pit so fast
>found roy so fast too
Yes! I cant tell you how many times I swirl my eyes around the screen because I cant find anyone.
>>
>>320408392
Yoshi isn't a Mario character just a spinoff so she should be right outside the Mario category
Little Mac is a single character series so he should be near the bottom with the rest the of the single character series
The peripheral characters should be near the bottom before the 3rd party characters because they're characters joined by category and not series
3rd party characters should be last as well
Characters should be arranged within their category's by chronological appearance in smash and then clones
Pokemon for example would go
Pikachu jigs mewtwo lucario charizard greninja
>>
>>320410147
>she
>>
>>320410147
Yoshi's placement is intentional and he's a tad bit more than a spin off character in Super Mario World 1 & 2, but I agree it could go either way. I left little mac with G&W since it was like that in the original and I guess they were going for a retro thing so I put him and the other retro characters. Plus I just needed to fill up space and the thing wouldn't align right if I tried to fit anything else there. Keeping like series on the same row was important and nothing else would go there by that logic. Third party characters are last with the exception of Miis which could arguably go closer to WFT but I decided it should be next to random like every other make your own character game.
>>
>>320411242
I think it comes down to yoshi having a unique emblem
She also appeared in Zelda games and her own games before Mario world where she was just a power up
>>
>>320411242
Never mind she was in smw first but you wouldn't characterize wario and Dk in the Mario series it all comes down to the emblem and wether they have there own main series
>>
Man, it feels weird seeing the final roster.

I remember seeing all those fake lists before Brawl listing a fuck load of characters that the creators would like to see in-game.
>>
>>320410147
>>320411242
>>320411938
>>320412182
>Yoshi
>she
Furfags please get banned and stay banned
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.