[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come Doom 4's human area is now a sickdark factory instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Doom_e3-1024x576.png (512 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Doom_e3-1024x576.png
512 KB, 1024x576
How come Doom 4's human area is now a sickdark factory instead of an army base on the moon?
>>
>>320406701
That would be because you haven't play the game, and you are making up assumptions based on nothing more that a 2min footage :D
>>
>>320406778
But every multiplayer video shows the players in the same sickdark factory. Why is it a factory now and not a moon base?
>>
>>320406701
I would like to see environments that look like an effort was made to colonise Mars in an attractive way.
Who the fuck would want to leave Earth to live in a shit hole military/industrial base?
>>
>sickdark

Not this shit again.
>>
>>320407324
That's what it looks like though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHZdQYnOymY
>>
>>320407283
The first things set up on a new planet before anything else would be industrial and maybe military complexes. Though is it ever explained why they built a military place on a barren planet/moon?
>>
>>320407142
Because i've seen your mom and there are no bases on her.
>>
>>320407937
the factory looks sickdark too
>>
>Game is shit.
>Literal insult to DOOM franchise.
>Sells bad because of it.
>SJWs claim the low sales are related to people being sick of those masculine gore fantasies.
>Headlines like "Why we don't need games like DOOM anymore" are run.
>Retarded mangers at publishers believe it.
>Every new AAA title caters to SJWs.
>>
>>320407142
Maybe because that's the only full done area
>>
>>320409361
its literally the exact same way an sjw feels.
>indivisible did shit now everyone is going to claim it did shit because social justice :(
who the fuck cares, you are no better, fuck off
>>
>sickdark

6/10

you got some people
>>
>>320406701
More essential sickdark games? Bloodborne and Pathologic
>>
File: mrs.png (3 MB, 1552x1552) Image search: [Google]
mrs.png
3 MB, 1552x1552
>moon
>>
>>320407937
Teleportation experiements.
>>
>>320409361
>SJWs don't play games anyway
>Game industry finally crashes

I can't wait.
>>
>>320411216

At the risk of sounding like an apologist when I honestly have no horse in that particular race

Bloodborne has a style

Doom looks like Doom 3 with more light

Which is to say it looks like ass
>>
>>320409361
I'd say doom 3 was more of an abomination. It was literally dead space the prequel, and slow as fuck.
>>
>>320407937
test big weapons and free to experiment with pretty much anything. Also i always thought it was a giant radioactive dumpster. that's how they get the money for the base
>>
>>320412785
>game industry crashing meme

EPIC!
>>
>>320407937

didnt they knew there was alien stuff burried on phobos? i have to play doom 3 again...
>>
File: Doom64Plasma4D64ex[1].jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Doom64Plasma4D64ex[1].jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>320409361
>Night Dive releases an enhanced version of Doom 64 EX as Doom Absolution on Steam
>It outsells Doom 4

Wouldn't that be nice.
>>
>>320406701
>>>/pol/
>>
>>320409361
>SJWs claim the low sales are related to people being sick of those masculine gore fantasies.
Well they wouldn't be entirely wrong. "Masculine gore fantasies" meaning "gory takedown animations that lock you in place" of course.

I dunno man, simply punching them once and having them explode is way more satisfying than this contradiction in game design. They say they prioritize movement and speed, yet finishers lock you in place.
>>
>>320406701
>sickdark
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.