[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today is the day /v/. XBox One or PS4 and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 900x506
Today is the day /v/.

XBox One or PS4 and why?
>>
XBox. It has better exclusives.
>>
>>320405267
Which one do your friends play on?
All of my friends were on 360 and nobody wanted to make the switch to a sony account, so we went Xbone.
Remember to have fun, anon. That's more important than which console you pick
>>
Xbox One, of course.
>>
>>320405521
xbot go home
>>
Is that really so hard to buy both? I thought you americunts were supposed to be rich.
>>
>>320405617
might as well get a gaming pc if you have enough money for both.
>>
Xbox One.

Forza and backwards compatibility>No games and no backwards compatibility
>>
>>320405267
The PS4 for sure, it has bloodborne (which will never come to pc) and Final Fantasy VII, meanwhile the xbone has backdoors that sell footage of you to the CIA.
>>
>>320405267
Xbox is generally a better buy unless you enjoy being anti social and weeb titles, then its off to ps4 with you
>>
>>320405707
So I'll be able to buy an old copy of Oblivion and play it on the Bone?
>>
>>320405539
Most friends that still game play on PS4, but they play single player games.

I'm casual as all get out, like I will play F4 and I'll probably love it.
>>
>>320405786
I know where you're going. Fuck off.

Just incase im wrong you should be able to download a copy from the live store at some point.
>>
>>320405267
PS4.

Just build a toaster instead of buying an XBONE. Most of the exclusives that matter get ported to PC eventually.
>>
if you like eastern exclusives such as persona get PS4

otherwise get XBONE
>>
PS4. It has better exclusives.
>>
>>320405267

Xbone is dead on arrival

it is to this generation of consoles what the dreamcast or gamecube was in theirs

You might have fun, but you'll always know in your heart there were better options available
>>
>>320405267
Multiplats and exclusives = PS4

Backwards compatibility = Xbone
>>
>>320406087
Dude I know chan is full of faggot trolls who don't understand how advantageous this site is for sharing knowledge and getting feedback, but I'm not one of them. I'm too old for that shit, and just wanted some help.

Like I'm looking forward to trying The Division and I'm sure that makes me an asshole according to the prepubescent shits on here, but like I give a fuck
>>
PS4.
>>
PS4-has-been-outselling-the-Xbone says whaaaa????

The multiplat titles have been performing better on the PS4 than the Xbone.
>>
>>320405267
Neither. Each is still a multiplat machine since every exclusive a shit.
>>
>>320406419
Just have fun
>>
>>320406313
But are there? Like what does PS4 have that the Bone doesn't? I was thinking of the Tomb Raider bundle. Looks really *fun*
>>
File: 20151216_143645.jpg (475 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151216_143645.jpg
475 KB, 2048x1152
>>320405670
>>
Get a pc everything Is going on pc even jrpg games are coming to pc
>>
>>320406462
Well look at you! All grown up and shitposting! Im so proud of you :)
>>
File: LS63sqK.jpg (1011 KB, 1714x2285) Image search: [Google]
LS63sqK.jpg
1011 KB, 1714x2285
>>320405267
I took my XBone in for trade-in today after deciding that despite having it for a year, the only game I played all the way through was the campaigns on the MCC. It's kind of a shame, because it came with two AC games and in general was a great bundle (which is why I bought it) and the Kinect is a neat feature to go along with the 'media machine' mentality of the thing. I think as a console I like it a little better since it edges out the PS4 on media stuff... but I actually play games on my PS4 and wind up using it for netflix/hulu anyways just because I'm too lazy to switch the HDMI input on my TV. Overall I really wanted to like the XBone, but I just never had a reason to play anything on it compared to my PS4, WiiU and PC. It's been gathering dust for most of the year and despite getting a great deal, I regret the purchase.

Traded the XBone and the only two games I own for it in at fucking Gamestop, got Battlefront, EDF 4.1, and 140$ to spare in Steam and PSN cards. Worth it.
>>
>>320406398
Each handles multiplats nearly the same I'd say
Exclusives= PS4
Backwards compatibility= Xbone
>>
>>320406398
>>320406859
The Xbone might not have backwards compatibility at all since every game runs like garbage. PS4 has full backwards compatibility with the PS2 at least.
>>
>>320405617
>That would imply they have jobs
>Having jobs would imply they arent underageb&
>implying they arent underageb&
>>
>>320407006
>every game runs like garbage
>but check out PS4 and its small price of buying the game again to stream online! Buy today!
Youre full of garbage.
>>
>>320406818
Interesting.

You aren't into Halo n'at?
>>
>>320405521
>>320405539
>>320405707

nice shilling ;-)
>>
>>320408078
Profound
>>
I have an xbone. My roommate plays it more than me. We had a ps4 as well but returned it and got our money back after weeks of it sitting around not doing anything. Most of our multiplats are on last gen or my PC. I was idort last gen and still getting through those games so I have plenty to do while my roommate plays the newest CoD. We have a few exclusives that I had a lot of fun with and then went back to getting through my backlog.
>>
Can either play games at 144mhz refresh rate?
>>
>>320405539
All of my friends on 360 realized the only exclusives we played were halo and gears. Both of which are shit now. So we all got PS4's this gen, in part due to the blunder of a reveal microsoft had. Really no significant difference other than the lack of ads on my home screen
>>
>>320407451
Actually, I -did- play Halo 5, but I couldn't justify the full purchase. I just redbox'd it and played through the campaign in one day. It was okay.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.