[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetical Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: Aliens.jpg (87 KB, 1000x733) Image search: [Google]
Aliens.jpg
87 KB, 1000x733
Greetings my fellow humans.

Let us pose a hypothetical question to ourselves that bears no reflection on reality. Let us say that a meteor is heading toward Earth and will destroy all life upon our planet. We may select a single "videod game" to be given to the Zorbulan Empire's Galactic Library. This videod game shall be the only record of human existence and the only thing all of the other seven-thousand known sapient species shall remember us by.

Hypothetically, which videod game would you select for this honor?
>>
>>320398424
Ayy
>>
File: Xcom avarage battle.gif (62 KB, 776x430) Image search: [Google]
Xcom avarage battle.gif
62 KB, 776x430
>>320398424
Xcom
Now get out of my planet
>>
>>320398424
Easy question
Undertale its shows everything about the human nature and would give the aliens feels
>>
>>320398424
COD: Advanced Warfare :^)
>>
It's gotta be Thief Gold. Then when it gets popular on your home planet, and enough taffer cults form around it to create a full blown religion maybe we'll see you guys terraform a planet and recreate the Thief world on it and roleplay as taffers.
>>
>>320398424
Katawa Shoujo
It would prove that even ayylums recognise Lily as best girl.
>>
File: header.jpg (45 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
45 KB, 460x215
>>320398424
>>
>>320398424
ayy lmao
>>
Undertale
>>
Civilization V with all the expansions and DLC to be honest.
>>
File: Bradley.gif (2 MB, 227x127) Image search: [Google]
Bradley.gif
2 MB, 227x127
>>320398424
Wargame: Red Dragon, why not make our send off be a game about humanities favorite pastime.
>>
Deus Ex
>>
Dark souls or Deus Ex.
>>
>>320398424
Nice try, ayy lmaos, we all know you really just want to play our games and reserve engineering it make bootleg copies for your own systems
>>
Tetris. Literally the best game in existence.
>>
>>320398424
WWE 2K15
>>
>>320398880
Kill yourself
i
l
l

y
o
u
r
s
e
l
f
>>
Nocturne desu senpaitachi
>>
okami
>>
>>320398424

Postal 2, it's the only game to ever show humans as they really are.
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
>>320398424
Nice try space niggers, I leave you guys with any of the mario party series. See if you guys don't kill each other after one game.
>>
>>320398424
Contra 3: The Alien Wars
>>
Can't really think of any gayymes that they would want to playy.
>>
Katamari Damacy
>>
EDF EDF EDF
>>
>>320401886
haha. us gamers right? :^)

blow in that cartridge!!!!XD
>>
Listen to the people saying Undertale, pick that game. It was recently voted to be the Best Game Ever by thousands of people. You can't go wrong with a recommendation like that.
>>
Half Life 2
>>
>>320398424
Undertale. It's the citizen kane of videogames.

:^)
>>
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing is the peak of human development.

Someone on a Big Rigs fansite told me that an entire religion spawned from it, so it must be the right choice.
>>
The Sims is probably the only game that reflects the tedium of the human condition, would give you faggots a good laugh at how beta our species really was.
>>
Joke answer: Xcom
Serious answer: Civilization
>>
>>320404239
Well, In big rigs you can reach infinite velocity...
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.