[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you like to see a complete modern remake of Fallout 1 with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 13482802840834.png (277 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
13482802840834.png
277 KB, 500x612
Would you like to see a complete modern remake of Fallout 1 with the 3 / NV / 4 mechanics, developed by Obsidian?
>>
>>320383934
Shit no. That's like remaking casablanca with 3d models.
>>
>>320383934
Not really. Obsidian is an overrated developer.
>>
>>320383934
anyone got the original of this picture? I've been looking for it forever.
>>
File: barry spaggot.png (294 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
barry spaggot.png
294 KB, 500x612
>>320384194
>>
>>320384427
thanks m8
>>
File: massive spaggot.jpg (74 KB, 529x800) Image search: [Google]
massive spaggot.jpg
74 KB, 529x800
>>
>>320383934
No, but I'd love a 3D remake in the old isometric turn-based style. Alterations and improvements would be welcome, as long as they wouldn't just strip features and mechanics like what Bethesda seem intent on doing.

Regardless, 1 and 2 are still playable to me so I'm not too fussed.
>>
>>320383934
why would you want that
>>
>>320384113
Eat shit Todd.
>>
>>320384842
Also It'd have to be Obsidian. At the very least, anyone other than Bethesda, holy fuck they'd dumb it down so hard.
>>
But 3/NV/4 mechanics are fucking garbage. The biggest problem NV had was that it was still the same Gamebryo shit.
>>
A couple years ago, I would have said yes. Then I actually forced myself to play the old games and really liked them as they were. Now, I think it would be more interesting to see New Vegas remade as a turn based rpg.

Though, I would like to see a future Obsidian Fallout game go back to some of the locations of Fallout 1 and 2 so i could walk around in them in first person.
>>
File: what a spaggot.png (464 KB, 957x621) Image search: [Google]
what a spaggot.png
464 KB, 957x621
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.