[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>played this game after 4-5 years >found it more fun and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Pop3.jpg (40 KB, 352x450) Image search: [Google]
Pop3.jpg
40 KB, 352x450
>played this game after 4-5 years
>found it more fun and compelling than most games released in 2015

you feel it too...do you?
>>
>>320383760
2 was objectively better to be honest
>>
love the series. wish they made good adventure games like this again.
>>
>>320384356
warrior within was less story focused

also dahaka gave me creeps
>>
>>320383760
I fucking loved this game on ps2 because I could literally just button bash through everyone and kick they asses
>>
>>320387000
Twins were difficult for the younger me
>>
>>320383760
I replay the trilogy every couple of years.

The Sands of Time games are legit fantastic and timeless.
HD remakes when?
Come on Ubijews!
>>
i really liked how the two thrones allowed those stealth attacks , they were literally life saving (on hard difficulty)
>>
>>320383760

It was fun as fuck, didn't particularly like the stealth sections and quicktime events but at least the game gave you the harder option to fight those motherfuckers. Also dark prince was awesome.
>>
>>320387759
i think they will milk far cry/ac some more years,then reconsider it
>>
>>320388010
strangling the enemies was awesome

even at the age of 9 (which i don't think was mature enough to understand emotions) i felt sad whenever i saw catyln die
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.