[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel now that Bayonetta is officially a Nintendo Franchise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 1138x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 1138x640
I couldn't be happier that my Wiiu gets the rarest of meme games.
>>
>she is in smash therefore she is nintendo
oh gee didn't know Cloud, Ryu and Megaman were Nintendo characters
>>
I really do wish nintendo would just buy the ip. it's not like sega is using it.
>>
I guess this also means that SFV is coming to Wii u and the FF7 remake.
>>
>nintendo now owns final fantasy and megaman
fuck yeah, time to return to their former glory
>>
>>320383484
That would require Sega actually wanting to sell it, which they never will. It's got cult and popular status, franchises like that don't get sold unless a company is really desperate.
>>
first one sold like shit
second one sold like a no-name indie shit

its dead
>>
>>320383154
I cant wait for sfv to come out on the wii u.
>>
>>320383782
When the third comes out exclusively for NX you'll all realize OP is right.
>>
Nintendo is turning into new Capcom

Xeno, Bayonetta, Fatal Frame, SMTxFE
>>
If Sega wanted to, could they publish Bayo 2 on other consoles or is that down to Nintendo? Do you think with M$ letting them use Minecraft, Nintendo might reciprocate with a little Bayo 2?
>>
>>320383154
nigger sperm.
>>
>>320383951
I think nintendo owns bayo2 kinda like sony owns mgs4.
>>
>>320383903
bayonetta 3 4 and 5 could all come out exclusive to nintendo consoles and OP would still be wrong until nintendo buys the IP
>>
>>320383951
No they couldn't. Nintendo completely funded the development.
>>
>>320383951
Sega owns the Bayonetta characters, universe, and IP, as well as everything present in the first game. Nintendo owns Bayonetta 2 and every asset used in that game essentially. Sega would need to remake Bayo 2 in its entirety, but they can use characters like Loki and the Lumen Sages on other platforms.
>>
>>320383154
Why couldn't Star Fox Zero just be a game of this

What's with the weird controls
>>
>>320384284
Miyamoto "innovating".
>>
I bet every other dev right now feels even dumber for not picking up Bayonetta 2 other than Nintendo.
>>
It's great to have this stand alongside other great nintendo franchises such as Pac Man, Final Fantasy, Mega Man, Street Fighter, Sonic, and Metal Gear Solid
>>
>>320384992
It's sold less than 200k. Meanwhile Sony bought Kojima and MS is getting a Kamiya game. I don't think they are too upset.
>>
>>320384992
Well every other dev, after seeing what Bayonetta 2 turned out like, funded PlatinumGames for their own shit. Win win really.
>>
>>320385210
>200k

Well memed.
>>
>>320385287
It's like Platinum is the nerdy girl from middle school who suddenly grew tits and got her braces off, and now all of the different guys who ignored her are trying to get into her pants.
>>
>>320385210
>Sold less than 200K

Meanwhile it's hitting 910K http://www.vgchartz.com/game/70956/bayonetta-2/

Might not be that impressive but then again Bayonetta had lno install base on the WiiU, so the sales numbers are still pretty good.
>>
>>320385506

Their games were generally always highly regarded, its just now they're in the spotlight. Good on them really
>>
>>320385525
So it's already on its way to outselling the Xbox version of the first game. Without being bargain binned
>>
File: maturegamer_zps7db1e896.jpg (54 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
maturegamer_zps7db1e896.jpg
54 KB, 384x288
>>320385525

nintenyearolds clamor for the token "mature game" every generation, not that surprising really
>>
File: moving goalposts.jpg (28 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
moving goalposts.jpg
28 KB, 300x240
>>320385817
>>
Bayonetta is a SEGA franchise.
>>
>>320383154
I liked this game better when it was Transformers: Devastation. At least that pandered to my nostalgia, instead of going full retard with hamfisted innuendos and generic religious symbolism shit.
>>
>>320385937

different person
>>
>>320386104
So? That doesn't change the point.
>>
>>320386156

wasn't refuting the point, validating it but offering an explanation (that it sells well because it has no real competition to a thirsty audience)
>>
>>320383154
makes the peeu even shitter lmao
>>
>>320383154
What in god's given Earth is this meme shit. Now all I see is meme anime this or meme video game that. What the fuck does that even mean.
>>
>>320383694
>and megaman
>most of my hopes for games have come true from Nintendo
>they still haven't funded the completion of MML3
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.