[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one traumatized you the most?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (285 KB, 1142x490) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
285 KB, 1142x490
Which one traumatized you the most?
>>
the moon easily
>>
sun

i never played majora's mask
>>
>>320372552
the one that was relevant to the plot and was there the entire game

were you really expecting ANYONE to say the sun?
>>
You learn to cope with the moon. Not with the sun.
>>
>>320372686

This
>>
The moon, I had to always use the song of double time to feel safe.
>>
File: 1436167378730.jpg (105 KB, 807x794) Image search: [Google]
1436167378730.jpg
105 KB, 807x794
Why would a moon need teeth?
>>
>>320372893

To eat little children
>>
>>320372893
To smile for the camera and say cheese
>>
>>320372705
the greatest fear is the fear of the unknown. the moon has a backstory and you get to know it as you play, which makes it less terrifying.

meanwhile the sun just shows up out of fucking nowhere in an otherwise happy-go-lucky game and is dead set on fucking your shit up.
>>
The sun
I lost so many lives to him
>>
>>320373014

Plus he's a fucking pain in the ass to deal with, especially in world 8. Fuck that guy in world 8.
>>
File: 1443482635405.jpg (840 KB, 1030x578) Image search: [Google]
1443482635405.jpg
840 KB, 1030x578
>Give friends a turn on an NES Remix 2 stage with the fucking sun
>Neither of them can complete it

Will admit that fucker did take a fair handful of lives

His World 8 appearance isn't as bad they then though
>>
>>320373569
>wasn't as bad by then though*

Fuck I need some rest
>>
>>320373569

That platforming section with the sun in world 8 was a major major pain in my ass. You better believe it was as bad for me. Having to bounce on those note blocks while dodging him was insane.
>>
>>320373794
It's been a long time since I last gave the game a full play, but I can't imagine it being that bad after six worlds later where your skill has likely improved and the inventory might be full of leaves and tanooki suits.

If anything I do recall hating World 6
>>
>>320374064

By that point I pretty much burned through a lot of my powerups. Though my skills improved, that section was one of the hardest ones I encountered in the game. I never really had trouble with world 6 for some reason. Perhaps it's because ice levels have never been that much of a problem for me. Pipe Plaza was a different story, that place slapped my shit.
>>
this sun has tits in bra?
>>
>>320372552
fuck this gay sun
>>
>>320374463

Those sunglasses
>>
I'll just use my P-Wing
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.