[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
remember when smash bros was full of fun and unique characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: fire emblem smash bros.png (217 KB, 1018x440) Image search: [Google]
fire emblem smash bros.png
217 KB, 1018x440
remember when smash bros was full of fun and unique characters from all sorts of games?
>>
>>320364493
Yeah, back when they didn't put in characters from games that hadn't come out yet, or had even left Japan

Oh wait fuck you.
>>
>>320364493
Starting your Salt company?
>>
>>320364493
Mario still has the most Reps.

:^)
>>
>58 CHARACTERS

I think he just did it to take away from the fact it's just Brawl without a Single Player mode. They didn't add anything and they tweaked half the characters so they all play alike.
>>
>>320365078
yeah but that list is full of cartoonish humans and monsters, unlike bland sameface emblem
>>
File: boxart.jpg (922 KB, 1846x2639) Image search: [Google]
boxart.jpg
922 KB, 1846x2639
Man, whatever. There's a ton of third party characters in this game, and a bunch of non-FE Nintendo characters besides.
>>
>>320365298
>but that list is full of cartoonish humans and monsters
Still has 3 characters with the same fucking clothes, plus one character which is literally the first one but with a coat. Not to mention Pink and Blue Peach. Being cartoony and XD doesn't excuse them from being so similar.
>>
>>320365672
I'll dr.mario, but the other's are vastly different and now you're just memeing it up
>blue peach
>>
>>320365826
>but the other's are vastly different
And i'm the one memeing it up? Lucina is female Marth, but Luigi was LITERALLY

LITERALLY

created to be a palette swap of Mario. He got differentiated over the years, but in the end he remains the coward, taller, weaker but more agile Mario with a different shaped moustache.

You can't then go and tell me a guy with a black coat and a book is the same as a knight with a chainsaw that becomes a fucking Blue Eyes White Dragon.
And yes, i can call Rosy a Blue Peach by using your dumb logic of "character look similar". Woman, blonde, wears a long dress, has a crown, fights alongside a minion of hers.
>>
>in smash 64 there were zero counters, and one swordsman
originality is for fags amirite
>>
>caring about characters because the gameplay is shit.

this is what happens when you don't play the superior game
>>
>>320366886
>L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y clones the game
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.