[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nonstop bitching about censorship >not just importing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 51946970_p0.png (1 MB, 900x1620) Image search: [Google]
51946970_p0.png
1 MB, 900x1620
>nonstop bitching about censorship
>not just importing the game and playing it in japanese
>waiting for a shitty localization in the first place

Censorship will never stop being a thing, so why even wait? Why not just learn japanese and become a importfag? It's not even that difficult of a language. 知恵遅れじゃない限り誰だって習える言語なんだよ?
>>
>>320364436
You're just running away from the problem instead of trying to help fix it
>>
俺にゆうな。平成22年から日本語を勉強してる。
>>
>>320364436
>She's censored in Smash
Loving every laugh
>>
>>320366838
How so?
>>
>>320366916
They gave her pants, in her game she has her thighs exposed like in OP's pic
They also censored Bayonetta when she uses her Wicked Weaves
>>
>>320367089
>in her game she has her thighs

Wow, what a slut. Should I buy her game? I already own a Vita, so I'm torn on 3DS.
>>
>>320364436
>not difficult of a language
>need to know at least 2000 different kanji

Maybe if I had some motivation. Life gets in the way.
>>
>>320367147
Vita has better waifu games so no. Fire Emblem has really shit graphics anyway.
>>
>>320364557
If you could play and understand a game in the original language it was released in months before it came out in your country why would you ever do otherwise? Why should you even care about how it gets localized when you have already played the original?
>>
>>320367147
If you're not that well off I wouldn't advice you to buy both handhelds. the 3DS does have a pretty good lineup though. Personally I enjoy Fire Emblem games immensely.
>>
>>320367089
They gave her pants because of the No Upskirt in Smash policy.
She's like this in the jap trailer as well, it has nothing to do with Fates censorship.
>>
>>320370230
>No Upskirt in Smash policy
What? I've upskirted Peach and Zelda since Melee.
>>
>>320367147
>Buying Nintendo stuff

The emulator is coming along fine, there's no need for that. Also, 3ds games look beautiful at a higher internal resolution.
>>
>>320370441
Enjoying that black void?
Femui "skirt" is much shorter so they chose this solution instead.
>>
>>320370514
>black void
It has been a while since I checked but I'm sure Peach wears panties. Zelda is just a buch of nothing though.

I can see what you mean about Femuis skirt and I don't really mind it. Smash is not for sexual, at least not for me.
>>
>>320370738
Every female has a black void in Smash 4 except for Palutena.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.