[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are always so many threads up about who should be in Smash.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: my picks.png (1 MB, 3830x336) Image search: [Google]
my picks.png
1 MB, 3830x336
There are always so many threads up about who should be in Smash.

Lets have a thread about who shouldn't be in Smash instead.

The characters covered by red boxes are my picks as the ones who do not belong in each game.
>>
File: roster picks template.png (1 MB, 3892x336) Image search: [Google]
roster picks template.png
1 MB, 3892x336
OP again, here is the template.
>>
File: 1397829149008.png (171 KB, 335x358) Image search: [Google]
1397829149008.png
171 KB, 335x358
>>320362030
>Jigglypuff
>Still belongs in the game
>>
Roy
Lucina
Dark Pit
Rosalina
Dr Mario
>>
>>320363231
>taking out non-clone veterans
>ever
>>
>>320362030

Im gonna go ahead and ask why Link is removed from Brawl and Smash 4
>>
>>320363527
because i have always felt like toon link better represents classic link from the 2d zeldas. i also find him more interesting to play in the smashes he is in than older link comparatively. old link was fine until the better version arrived.

this is my opinion.
>>
>Removing link, one of the most iconic characters in video games
>Removing anybody with a unique moveset
>>
>>320363742
I don't even like Zelda but you still can't treat Link that way like he's Wolf or Roy or some shit
>>
File: different links.png (298 KB, 768x328) Image search: [Google]
different links.png
298 KB, 768x328
>>320364049
just to further show where i am coming from i am pretty sure this is the way nintendo sees the links as well.

notice how toon link has a classic link skin whereas normal link does not.

normal link is just ocarina of time link just as zelda and ganondorf are their ocarina versions as well.

i was not much of a fan of ocarina of time and i still prefer the 2d zeldas to it.

link and ganons designs were changed drastically for ocarina. zeldas was not changed as much.

ganondorf is no longer a large pig monster but is now just a green human.

link is no longer a little elf fighter and is now a blonde anime character.

i prefer the originality of the older link style.
>>
>>320363403
It is fine to remove that which should have never been included.

I bet you keep thorns in or don't try to heal when your are sick either.
>>
>>320366451
That's one retarded analogy right there
>>
>>320362030
I like all the characters
>>
>>320363791
Every game since Melee has had 2 links, and OP just removed the less relevant one every time. I can agree with taking out Link if we have Young Link. Just rename him to Link. Regular Link was awful in Brawl anyway.
>>
File: 1450135753141.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1450135753141.webm
2 MB, 854x480
Mii being used to shill customs was what I didn't like. Palutena should've been balanced around standards instead of customs.

Pittoo shouldn't have gotten a roster slot, or should've gotten a bunch of different Uprising weapons. Lucina had a bunch of moveset potential that none of the other male lords had in Galeforce and alternate classes alone. They could've even poked fun at how often you can change classes in Awakening compared to any other game. Webm related.

Since Olimar had a different character as a costume in Alf and Bowser Jr. got all the Koopalings, Mega Man should've gotten Protoman as an alt. Sonic should've had Classic Sonic from Generations.

Everyone else is fine though. Nobody I'd really remove since they all have potential to be really worthy additions to the roster.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.