[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Project Mirai?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Miku-DX-3DS-Dated-WW.jpg (102 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Miku-DX-3DS-Dated-WW.jpg
102 KB, 600x338
Thoughts on Project Mirai?
>>
>>320340230
It's really comfy
>>
>>320340230
I didn't enjoy it personally. Chibi style is extremely off putting for me. I didn't care for the gameplay. Also a game like that shouldn't be made for such a low resolution. Much rather play some of the second diva.
>>
I thought her name was Miku
>>
File: 1 bepis.gif (689 KB, 350x272) Image search: [Google]
1 bepis.gif
689 KB, 350x272
>>320340418
excellent detective work anon
>>
>>320340735
Why did they change it to Mirai professor
>>
>>320340823
The game is called Project Mirai, idiot
>>
>>320341086
So her name isn't Miku?
>>
>>320341175
NoA changed it for the localization. "Mirai" was a more acceptable name for Western sensibilities. At least, that's what they said.
>>
File: 01 is this stupid.png (13 KB, 395x399) Image search: [Google]
01 is this stupid.png
13 KB, 395x399
>>320341175
Her name is still Hatsune Miku, where are you getting that it isn't? What could possibly be tripping you up about this? The game is called Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai.
>>
Is there a way to change who dances during the song?
>>
>>320342225
Only if they can sing the song.
>>
File: HNI_0058.jpg (93 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0058.jpg
93 KB, 400x240
>>320340230
Day-lux-oo
>>
It's OK.

But that's about it.

As far as the rhythm game goes, it's too easy.
The interface is shit.
It drops inputs.
The tracklist is good, but only like three songs are hard enough to be interesting or fun.

The menus are fucking terrible and slow to respond.
The Mirai Town is trash and I HATE that you can't buy modules for anyone other than your current "partner," it just wastes time.

There's no point in actually getting anything for the vocaloids because you'll only ever see them interact with it randomly on the main menu.

If you turn the game off for a certain amount of time, when you turn it on your partner will be upset and you have to apologize (either through the mic or by tapping a button repeatedly), which is probably the worst feature in the entire game.

Puyo's alright. Reversi is alright. If you want to play those, though, I would recommend dedicated titles.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.