[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've recently picked up this gem. It's fantastic, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: mount-and-blade-knight.jpg (186 KB, 790x599) Image search: [Google]
mount-and-blade-knight.jpg
186 KB, 790x599
I've recently picked up this gem. It's fantastic, I keep creating a new, different character each time and pursuing different goals. But after some reading it turns out that I should've probably pickuped up Warband. Right?
>>
Boy you are in for a ride
>>
File: Sea Raiders.jpg (192 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
Sea Raiders.jpg
192 KB, 760x596
>>320320642
>>
Yeah, warband > original in every single way
>>
>>320320642
yeah, get war-band, play vanilla for a while, but then the modding begins...
>>
File: 1449735229496.gif (429 KB, 213x201) Image search: [Google]
1449735229496.gif
429 KB, 213x201
>just took out a bandit village invasion solo
>>
>>320320642
Yeah, warband is just an upgraded Hill&Sword with the Sarranids thrown in.
>>
>>320320642
>he didn't get warband

you had one job, one simple job. and yet you still managed to fuck it up.

congratz anon
>>
>>320320642
Stop playing M&B and Get warband and Install Floris mod pack.

It's the best mod that you can get at the moment
>>
I should be avoiding Fire & Sword? Whatever that is..
>>
>>320321932
It's a fun mod but glitched as fuck.

As someone mentioned above get warband+floris mod pack
>>
Gekokujo
Floris is good
Warsword
Phanstasy
And the wheel of time mod (if you're a fan of the series) are all pretty solid mods
>>
>>320321932
It's literally shittier than most other good mods and half the outfits/hats fuck up somehow.
>>
>>320320642
warband is a must

my favorite warband mods:

-Floris mod pack (makes the game MUCH harder, and improves a lot of little things, and allows you to create and rule your own kingdom)
-1257 AD (Mod that puts you in Europe but besides new units and map it doesn't add new stuff but I love medieval Europe)
>Prophesy of Pendor (adds tons of news stuff, allows you to rule your own kingdom, and also adds fictional stuff like superpowered weapons, demons etc. It's makes the game VERY HARD)

>With Fire&Sword - it's a standalone mod that costs money but it's fun as fuck, because of the times and place it's set it. 1600, Slavs, old shitty guns, winged hussars. A lot of glitches tho
>>
>>320322324
Was thinking about playing Gekokujo again, fucking Kanabō ruining katana fuckbois.
>>
>>320322929
Why is it that most mods add those super fuck you enemies that just wander about that you can run into at level 1 with just a donkey, a stick, and some rocks within 5 minutes?
>>
>>320320642
Warband is better in every way EXCEPT what they did to lances. So use lances.
>>
>>320323379
Yumi and naginata master race.

Katanas get fucked
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.