[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Smash 5 >Hackurai has nothing to do with the game >No
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1409281752518.jpg (7 KB, 232x250) Image search: [Google]
1409281752518.jpg
7 KB, 232x250
>Smash 5
>Hackurai has nothing to do with the game
>No characters cut
>Fire Emblem gets no new reps
>KI gets no new reps
>DK gets Dixie and K. Rool
>Banjo gets in
>Snake gets in
>Wonder Red and Wonder Blue get in
>Simon Belmont gets in
>Rayman gets in
>Waluigi gets in
>Wolf and Snake come back
>Jump momentum is back
>Airdodge decay is introduced
>Ledges are made smaller

>Yfw

Don't get discouraged, anons. Soon Sakurai will be no more
>>
cant wait to main snake on iPhone in 2022
>>
>>320319201
How much salt have you produced today?
>>
>>320319201
>Hackurai
Hawk-oo-rye? I don't get what pun you're trying to make.
>>
>>320319523
Well, last time I played Railroad Tycoon 3, my factories produced about 56 hundred billion tons.
>>
File: 1385816044938.png (216 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1385816044938.png
216 KB, 393x391
>>320319201
>delusional retards seriously believe this
Top fucking kek.
Once Sakurai leave get ready for half the newcomers being New Super Mario Bros characters, the other half being current gen Pokemons, and obscure characters like G&W and Little Mac getting removed left and right.
>>
>>320319848
Nobody likes weeaboos

>>320319523
Not ebough
I started getting drunk as soon as I saw anime trash at the beginning of the broadcast
>>
Didn't they say they aren't planning on making another smash bros?
>>
>>320319848
Who the hell pronounces Hack like Hawk.
>>
>>320320739
Ahah no
>>
File: this_feel_is_eating_me_alive.jpg (52 KB, 420x388) Image search: [Google]
this_feel_is_eating_me_alive.jpg
52 KB, 420x388
>>320319201
Bless you, OP. Some of us really need the hope. But you have to realize that this is the new Ridley
>>
>>320319201
I wish this was true, but there's a lot of executive meddling afoot here too I think

K. Rool is just not relevant and won't make money for Nintendo. They're all about selling a product now. They're the Disney of video games.

I DO think we'll see K. Rool pop up in more titles now, though. Hopefully the same can be said for characters like Takamaru and Geno...
>>
>tfw voted for ashley
>got a mii costume instead
D-does it at least have it's own moveset?
>>
>No isaac at all in any form
It's alright, it was still neat direct any way. And now I can officially stop hoping.
>>
>>320321867
No costumes have their own movesets. That is a stupid question.
>>
>>320321780
>Implying anyone is gonna buy le so original anime dragon blood desudesu guy
>>
File: B8Eoi_nCIAIaSol.jpg-large.jpg (26 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
B8Eoi_nCIAIaSol.jpg-large.jpg
26 KB, 500x380
>>320319201
>implying smash wouldn't be shit without the Sakurai touch and madness
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 858x536
>mfw Inkling, King K. Rool, Tails and Geno are the first new characters announced for Smash 5 on NX
>>
>>320321867
At least you got something, unlike people like >>320322414.
>>
>>320323986
Doubtful.

I think they'll test the waters by having those characters appear in something else, and then if they "blow up" go from there.

But give it up. I'm a Genofag too, but the guy's dead. Square wants to pretend he doesn't exist, and Sakurai is the only developer for either Square OR Nintendo who remembers him.
>>
>>320319201
Salt: The Thread
>>
File: 1355879864458.jpg (83 KB, 684x595) Image search: [Google]
1355879864458.jpg
83 KB, 684x595
>>320319201
Thinking about how they selected characters for Smash 4, I think this isn't an unreasonable batch of newcomers we could see revealed right out the gate when they start development for Smash 5. Remember that Sm4sh's roster was chosen based on, primarily, these 3 factors:
-Is the character addition fresh and interesting?
-Is this a character that is popular or recognizable right now?
-Is this a character that could actually fight alongside the current cast and have a feasible moveset?

So, with that said, screen cap this bitches because in 7 years you'll see what a goddamn psychic I am:

Roster Addition #1:
>Inklings
New franchise that BTFO expectations. They're a guaranteed addition

#2:
>Elma from XCX
Game is doing good enough sales wise and this is a series Nintendo wants to incubate for a while. She's interesting enough to be a fighter

#3:
>Takamaru from Castle Murasame
Sakurai has talked about wanting to include him since Melee. Got an AT and costume in Sm4sh -- next would be playable status.

#4:
>Rhythm Heaven rep
Teased all throughout Sm4sh development, and the series will only continue to get new titles over the next few years. I think this is a safe assumption by now.

#5:
>Pokemon Gen 7 Starter/Legend
Duh

#6:
>Linkle or Lana
Hyrule Warriors was a bigger release than expected, so much that they are porting it to 3DS and adding even more DLC. This game will absolutely get a sequel or at least "legitimized" during the NX's lifespan. I fully expect Linkle or Lana, the two breakout heroines of HW, to pop up in the next Smash. Especially a response to outcry that Zelda is lacking representation.

Less likely, but still could happen now:

#7:
>King K. Rool/Ridley
Threw them together. The fan outcry is huge now. I could them finally getting it together and putting them in the next game like how Pit in Brawl was a response to consistent and audible outcry that he was missing from 64/Melee.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.