[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Couch Co-Op games to play with significant other? Wife recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: static1.squarespace.jpg (127 KB, 591x476) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.jpg
127 KB, 591x476
Best Couch Co-Op games to play with significant other?
Wife recently said she wanted to start playing video games to share more time together. Got D3 RoS. Been playing through that. Going well. Looking for other suggestions.
>>
>>320312262
Battleblock theatre
Portal 2
Umm, splinter cell?
>>
>>320312262
>asks for couch co-op games
>doesn't say for what console

...how in the fuck are we supposed to help you? Just take a wild stab in the dark and hope you happen to have the system for the game we suggest?
>>
>>320313097
Are you new here? If you don't have every console, please fuck off back to Reddit - you are NOT a hardcore gamer.
>>
>>320313228
Kek us gamers, amirite senpai?
>>
ibb & obb
>>
>Significant other

Triggered.
>>
FUCK OFF NORMIE
>>
>>320312262
what kind of games does her son like?
>>
Lara Croft and the guardian of light
Obscure/Obscure 2
Trine/Trine 2
Tiny Brains
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Rayman Origins/Legend
Final Exam

I have played on coop a lot but I don't remember all the games.
>>
>>320312262
If you want couch co-op you practically NEED a Nintendo console.
Sm4sh, MK8, Pikmin, etc.
>>
>>320313097
Sorry. I have a ps4, but I could pick up another console if there's quality stuff on it.
>>
The Kill yourself game
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.