[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KKR fags are so upset, you mad your fatass irrelevant crocodile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: costume_3_3.jpg (88 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
costume_3_3.jpg
88 KB, 600x338
KKR fags are so upset, you mad your fatass irrelevant crocodile didn't make it into smash? Here just remember you can always buy this and if you squint your eyes just a little bit maybe your delusional minds can see him, stay salty faggots
>>
>a costume doesn't deconfirm a character
fuck having to put up with that shit for months.

kroolfags blown out hard and that feels good!
>>
File: Absolutely.png (408 KB, 430x645) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely.png
408 KB, 430x645
>>320307673
>K Rool in smash?
Don't worry I got you guys.
>>
All of of /v/s favorite characters were relegated to mii oufits. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>320307673
Listen to yourself. You're happy that another FE character got in over something interesting like K. Rool. You're defending Sakurai just to be contrarian. I know it's /v/, but come on. Has to be a limit somewhere.
>>
>>320309396

K. Rool was the stupidest pick out of the nostalgia hipster garbage. He's just a fat dude, and I could have sworn supporting him started off as a joke. Even Genos was a better pick. If you wanted another DK character, you should have gotten behind something plausible.
>>
>>320309396
I'm happy about bayonetta getting in you fucking idiot, nice try though and the FE shilling is bad but the character looks more appealing and unique than green fatass
>>
>>320310194
>>320309396
Holy shit neo-/v/ gotten even worse.
>>
I'm more annoyed that Smash is almost FE the platform fighter.
>>
>>320307673
If they added it it would undoubtedly be a bowser clone. There is no point.
>>
>>320309396
>K Rool
>Interesting
>>
>>320309396
>you're defending Sakurai just to be contrarian
K Rool is THE contrarian aspergers character. Not interesting, no compelling fanbase or tie-ins to relevant IPs, fat and ugly, appeals to furfags and realfags who love fat disgusting men, and support for him actually started as a meme by teenagers on /v/.

Shut the fuck up you pathetic faggot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.