[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elite Dangerous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (398 KB, 1663x942) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
398 KB, 1663x942
What went right?
>>
Not being headed by Chris Roberts, for one
>>
>>320288258
So does it actually add more shit to do in the game besides """EXPLORATION"""", and trade missions
>>
Is this game online only or can i also play it offline?
>>
so what does this Horizions mean? do you have to buy the original to get this ?
>>
>>320289454
Not too sure actually.
I remember playing this game and losing interest really quick. The whole universe felt so lifeless, with nothing you do effecting anything. Missions that were the equivalent of fetch quests.

Then of course nothing you do really affects the world in a meaningful way. It was just mine, missions, bounties, or explore.

And no dont give me that "but its Space, its supposed to be empty!"

X3 actually felt alive, with the different space stations, and many ai ships that had their own path. If you blew up a ship, you know you hurt someone's economy in that game.

Compare that to elite where everything feels so disconnected from each other, that it all gets to be so boring.
>>
>>320290096
original was on sale for 15 and then if you had the original they gave you a 10 dollar discount on horizons
>>
>>320290096
You don't need the original, if you buy Horizons you get the base game + Horizons.
>>
>>320290096
There is a package on their website where you can buy both at a cheaper price.

If you have the base game you can get a great discount of 25% which amounts to 45 buckaroos.

Thanks Frontier!
>>
Limiting their budget.

Star shitizens will respond by throwing another $200M to Chris.
>>
>pay $30 to land on billions of copypasted atmosphereless featureless rocks
>>
>>320291257
try 60
>>
>>320290939
Not that I approve of all the fuckheads spending thousands on virtual items the playable 2.0 open universe looks very nice.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.