[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to play an MMO. Wildstar was shit and Archeage has a shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: linksuit.png (160 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
linksuit.png
160 KB, 500x428
I want to play an MMO. Wildstar was shit and Archeage has a shitty p2w labor system. Not interested in WoW. Give me something good, /v/.
>>
>>320280421
I want Link to grind his latex covered ass against my dick
>>
>zero suit link
>blue cap is a nice touch
>still keeps the high heels
Why is tumblr such degenerates?
>>
Elder scrolls online. I'm sure if you can look past /v/s

> vidya is shit meme

It's deep, fun, populated and the PvP is sweet. Granted I play on Xbox but I hear the PC is pretty populated also. Check it out on twitch if you want.
>>
File: 1446900764884.png (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446900764884.png
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>320280421
find one yourself
>>
G-guild wars 2
>>
>>320280421
Xiv
>>
>>320281949
>Elder scrolls online
That's actually a decent recommendation but OP probably looks for number juggling and then it's the wrong game again because it's too streamlined and doesn't come with a ton of stats on characters.
>>
>>320281949
I bought it thinking all the hate it gets was probably undeserved. But, no. It sucks.

It takes forever to log in (PC), nothing in the game is fun. Especially not exploration.

I want my £15 back so bad.
>>
>>320282554
Assuming OP is on PC you are mods it let you play with a decent amount of numbers. Can't say much in comparison to wow as I never really got into it , But the class customization really got me
>>
>>320281583
But they're rocket boots
>>
>>320282807
difference of opinions there, the exploration is amazing compared to most animals, stylized environments, random Spawn chest/crafting materials, and loads of little Game specific crap to find. Honestly it alleviates a lot of the grievances people have about Skyrim
>>
>>320280421
FFXIV if you're a fan of the healslut meme around here.
>>
Albion Onlinr
>>
File: mad.jpg (25 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
25 KB, 432x288
>>320280421
why do SJWs always do this
>hurr this female character is too sexy
>look at this male character wearing the same clothes, see you dont like it either
a male character wearing high heels or a skirt is not the same thing as a female character wearing them
the picture would be fine without he high heels
>b-b-but samus wears high heels
and she's a woman
>>
File: ffxiv.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
FFXIV is the correct answer
>>
>>320280421
Aura Kingdom is one of my favourites. I also recently got into Vindictus, Cosmic League and Ghost in the Shell Online.

Aura Kingdom is your usual tab targeting MMO but it's pretty fun. It's a nice break from other MMOs that take themselves too seriously.

Vindictus is alright. Basically a hack and slash that feels kinda grindy, especially since you need to learn additional moves so you're not just spamming left click.

Cosmic League is a silly 3rd person shooter with robo-waifus. Kinda basic but it's still fun every now and again.

Ghost in the Shell is pretty awesome but it kinda lacks content right now. Worth the $5 for sure though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.