[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kojima
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: kojima-main.jpg (152 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
kojima-main.jpg
152 KB, 700x500
Let us guess what his soon to be announced new IP would be.
>>
Plastic Spring Floppy.
>>
File: 1370462858935.jpg (28 KB, 612x490) Image search: [Google]
1370462858935.jpg
28 KB, 612x490
Deleted game
>>
Forbidden Siren: a Hideo Kojima & Del Taco game
>>
>>320272020
Area of the Finishers
>>
you play as hardened cobra and have to infiltrate a base in siberia called sombra jesus that was being held by the members of the elite unit catfelines
>>
Whatever it is, I guarantee it'll have a lot of lingering close-up shots of the asses of beefy men.
>>
>>320272459
he must destroy the nuclear weapon Steel Machine before it starts WW3

on the way you get help from memorable side characters like Sheryl and nerdy anime geek Val
>>
>>320272281

>I'mokwiththis.jpg
>>
Never Ever: Not on PC Edition.
>>
>>320272281
>art direction by Junji Ito
>>
Does Konami own Zone of Enders?
>>
>>320272743
Sony Exclusive: Also Available on PC and Xbox Edition
>>
>>320272843

Of course.
Why would you think otherwise?
>>
Super Wolf

You play as a wolf with no powers other than a 7th sense
>>
>>320272020
Resident Evil Reboot
>>
MGS6, david hayter is back.
>>
>>320272020
It will be a Kickstarter for a game. Sony has no reason to permanently hire Kojima but they will pay to make sure that the game is marketed as a PS4 game. Announced during Sony E3 2016, the new game will come to other consoles at a later date.

How much money will the Kickstater ask for is still up for debate.
>>
Copper Cogwheel Liquid VI

Large Employer returns for a revenge meanwhile
Hard Cobra infiltrates Inner Heaven.
>>
Kojima leaves Konami, joins FROMSOFT and makes cookies and cream 2, and then leads development of the next Armored Core Game. We basically get ZOE 3.

After that SCE buys the rights for MGS and gets FS to make a new one and we have 10 more years of MGS and then he dies.
>>
>>320275138
Kojima will most likely never work on a game like MGS again. He wanted out since the first MGS game.
>>
File: 1414170164901.jpg (72 KB, 509x580) Image search: [Google]
1414170164901.jpg
72 KB, 509x580
I hope it's VR-related.

Just imagine something like P.T. but in VR. If anyone can do it, it's him.

Kojima is literally the only person in the industry who still cares.
>>
https://youtu.be/iQTH9R6XazM
>>
>>320272649
>Steel Machine
>not Iron Cog
>>
>>320272020
Contractual Silence on All Media

It's a four year endeavor.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.