[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you said this was good, but fuck, its something for a 6 year old...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Tearaway-Unfolded.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Tearaway-Unfolded.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
you said this was good, but fuck, its something for a 6 year old...
>>
>>320265130
But is it something a 6 year old would enjoy? Is it objectively "good" for the intended audience?
>>
>>320265130
news at 8, vidya is for children
>>
>>320265130
I remember liking the Vita one, picked up the PS4 version and can't stop cringing at it. It really does feel like a kid's game.
>>
Its twee as fuck and either that clicks with you or it does not.

It had its guts ripped out to make it work on the PS4, a massive part of the game is making it yourself, customising loads of stuff.

The shitty little touch pad is just not up to that, I could make some pretty nice things on the vita and on the PS4 everything looks like shit. Heres this blob it looks like a crown, heres this blob its meant to be a mouth.
>>
So it's like a Nintendo game?
>>
>>320265130
have you considered that the people who recommended it to you were, in fact, six years old?
>>
>>320265130
The 3DS library is entirely this, maybe they thought you like 3DS titles.
>>
>>320266043
>>320265836
>Mad sonyggers trying to deflect.

Truly the worst shitposters.
>>
>>320266043
Yeah, babies should be exposed to tits at an early age.
>>
>>320266502
i'm not sure what you're saying--most of them are
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.