[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /v/ hate the FGC? Can't git gud?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Street_Fighter_II.png (64 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
Street_Fighter_II.png
64 KB, 384x288
Why does /v/ hate the FGC? Can't git gud?
>>
Because you false flag here every day to make people associate the FGC with shitposters.
>>
>>320262703
Actually anybody from the FGC can't git gud at melee which always seems to have the bigger prizepool, so might as well play it anyways
>>
WHO
>>
File: 2015-12-15 12.48.52.png (2 KB, 53x69) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-15 12.48.52.png
2 KB, 53x69
>OOOUUUAHHH OOOUUAHHHHH ouahhhh...

What did he mean by this?
>>
Why do you post the same thread every day? Can't get laid?
>>
>>320263072
WHOOOOOOO!?
>>
I love the FGC, but I think I can understand why casuals(or just people who don't like fighting games) might hate them.

In a lot of ways, the FGC can come off like some sort of secret club that you can't participate in unless you're LEET enough. All the strange terminology, inside jokes, and steep learning curves really hurt the FGC's popularity.
>>
File: 1450118872958.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450118872958.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>>320263561
>Engaging in their shitty memes and inside jokes
Get in, reck them/get recked, get out.
>>
the fgc is annoying what more is there to it
>>
>>320262703
If you're starting from the bottom, you don't get good, you only get better.

>>320263058
That game goes against all my muscle memory and I don't wish to actually practice it anyway
>>
Judging from playing Xrd on PC, no they can't. I have never seen such an extreme group of scrubs as those that comprise the PC Xrd players.
>>
>Started playing USF4 on PC again
>In less than 12 hours, 8 players either rage quit or kicked me from their lobbies because they can't win against my Balrog.

Holy shit, if you're so bad you have to rage quit against one of the most honest characters in the game, just kill yourself already.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.