[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
What went wrong?
>>
>>320248792
Beats me, never followed them, mind telling?
>>
>>320248792
For not posting Shadow of Israphel
>>
>The Mascot got sick and stopped liking what made them big in the first place
>The Leader discovered money and drinking
>Streaming
>The One people really liked had another kid
>The filler never get anything
>>
>>320248792
"Where will we end up this time?"
>>
There's been a distinct lack of group content involving Sips, specifically the combination of both Sips and Sjin, on the main channel. I'm not a Minecraft fan, but the minecraft content in which they're involved was fucking amazing. That Voltz - The Bomb episode might just be the funniest thing I've watched on Youtube. The Minecraft PvP content that involved heaps of members and guests, like that Hunger Games content, was fantastic, especially when it was split up between each of the participants channels showing each perspective.

Now it seems to be sponsored content for the most part, though there's still a lot of quality stuff when they main guys get together.

There needs to be more Tom too, not just the GTA stuff.
>>
Seriously though were they ever actually good?
>>
that yogsventures trainwreck plus the feud with notch were moderately funny to watch.
>>
>>320249149
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2ohslGivm8
>>
>>320248792
catering to impressionable 12 year olds who love manchildren screaming at literally anything
>>
File: shit just got fantastic.jpg (95 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shit just got fantastic.jpg
95 KB, 1920x1080
best duo
>>
>>320248792
They moved to Minecraft.
>>
>thw Shadow of Israphel is never ever coming back

Literally their one good long running series and they just gave up on it
>>
File: 1423345447261.gif (3 MB, 245x263) Image search: [Google]
1423345447261.gif
3 MB, 245x263
>>320248792
I unsubbed in 2012, what happened?
>>
>>320248792
Eye surgery.
>>
File: 1449223017528.gif (206 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1449223017528.gif
206 KB, 100x100
>>320249237
Oh god this is actually pretty funny
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.