[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He didn't main Tommy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: 123123213.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
123123213.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>He didn't main Tommy
>>
ALLLLAAAAROUND
>>
File: WhiteRanger.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
WhiteRanger.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
Man Tommy you got shoter and fatter and you're green again.
>>
>Fatlus
>>
>>320247747
SNOWBOARD KIDS ON THE FRONT PAGE
>>
>>320248105
only now I realize Nancy was my first Atlus waifu
>>
Jam in the first game, Damien in the second. POVERTY BOARD too stronk.
>>
>>320247747
select all images with grass
>>
It took me 18 years to realize there were character specific tricks and that Shinobin was in the game.
>>
>>320247747

fugg that game was so goddamn good
>>
I remember the arguments the neighborhood kids and I would have about whether it was possible to snowboard on grass like in Snowboard Kids.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 400x1170) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 400x1170
>>320247747

>tfw when you're in first and you slam into the turnstile and get knocked away and everyone goes ahead of you
>>
>>320247876
>green again
... well, yeah, "Super Megaforce" depicts him as the Green Ranger first and foremost, White Ranger second.
>>
Ice board supremacy
>>
>not maining Nancy

ahahahHAHAHAHA

FAGS
>>
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOT ENOUGH
>>
File: Snowboard_Kids_2_cover.jpg (40 KB, 256x188) Image search: [Google]
Snowboard_Kids_2_cover.jpg
40 KB, 256x188
I remember when my aunts would come over and play this game and I would die laughing at watching them fuck up

i miss the shit out of this game
>>
>tfw my english was so bad back then, I didn't know how to do the special tricks
>>
>>320251724
?
>>
>>320251796
The game was in English and I just didn't understand the instructions to it
English is not my first language
>>
>smacking face first into the side of the lift like 9 times before you get on

>2 racers pass you

so this...is rage
>>
File: unbreakable skeleton dick.jpg (39 KB, 252x368) Image search: [Google]
unbreakable skeleton dick.jpg
39 KB, 252x368
>someone remembers Snowboard Kids
If I had one dead franchise to bring back and do it right, it'd be this one.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_hguFTYzmo

i remember loving the intro video

hype as fuck
>>
File: 1361297293509.png (507 KB, 600x661) Image search: [Google]
1361297293509.png
507 KB, 600x661
>putting that stone item in front of the lift
>>
>>320252207

there really is evil in this world
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP3Ez66e3Tc

you will never find an opera as tragic and compelling as SK2 story mode
>>
There...was...a...2!!!!

Where the fuck I lived until now?

>inb4 netherlands
>>
>>320254248
2 is better than 1 in most regards, but the "PRO" difficulty is fucking bullshit because the CPU has perfect timing on the weapon-deflecting mechanic introduced in that game.
>>
>>320250498
Which is odd because those Powers shouldn't exist anymore.
>>
>>320254831
if you're autistic and overanalyze without thinking, "well, maybe this happened or that happened" or are able to be recovered for whatever reason.
It's not the first time this happens. And "Power Rangers" gets a lot of shit for lack of continuity and all their errors and mistakes. It's mediocre writing at best, so who gives a fuck.
>>
>>320255007
I didn't realise acknowledgeing plot holes made me autistic.

Also they could've easily explained all the discrepancies in 5 seconds with a line like "Gosei assembled us, hope you don't mind but some of us needed to borrow these *pulls out ranger key*"
>>
>>320256446
>I didn't realise acknowledgeing plot holes made me autistic

yes it does
>>
Yo I loved these games, still pissed they ruined it with the shitty DS cashgrab.
>>
File: thiskillsthefranchise.jpg (203 KB, 640x575) Image search: [Google]
thiskillsthefranchise.jpg
203 KB, 640x575
FUCKING ATLUS
>>
>>320256558
If you legit think that's true and you're not just trying to bait me then I'm afraid you're the autistic one.
>>
>>320256986
>Nancy is now Linda
>Linda is now a boy
>Tommy is no longer fat
>Only one type of attack for each character
>Only one boss

For what purpose?
>>
>>320256446
Power Rangers is gigantic plot hole, mediocre writing at best. If you acknowledge this, then you will have to acknowledge anything and everything else illogical about this show. And the "powers were destroyed!" are easily explainable as you have said syourself. In a well-written show, there would be no explanation necessary as you can assume such things. Here, you can not. But you can also not expect an explanation because it is "Power Rangers".
>>
>used to play flawless 4 player sbk2 netplay with internet buds
>now nobody wants to play anymore
rip my soul
>>
>>320256986
>and that's the version that gets ported to mobile
I just wanted my daily dose of Damien on the go...
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.