[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand how somebody can prefer Demon's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 18
File: bcig98h9o.jpg (765 KB, 1000x1151) Image search: [Google]
bcig98h9o.jpg
765 KB, 1000x1151
I don't understand how somebody can prefer Demon's Souls over Dark Souls. You're either a shit poster or a loyalist who's mad that souls went multi-plat.

I finally got around to finishing it yesterday, and although it did have it's moments (the Maiden Astraea song is probably the best souls soundtrack I've ever heard).

As a pure melee build, there was only two bosses I couldn't beat, and said fuck it and moved into NG+

>Old King Doran
Hurr use poison cloud and hide. What a broken boss

>Blue Dragon
..bring a quiver of 500 arrows. Dodge it's RNG fire that will knock you down, and hit you again before you have a chance to get up and move away.

I'll take the bed of chaos over this any day
>>
>people like what I don't like? That's otrageous!
>>
Other than the obvious difference; that Dark Souls had a far bigger budget, Demon's is at least every bit as good. It's a valid opinion anon liking this game better not just contrarian bait.
>>
Mechanically, DaS is the better game for sure, but that's only because they basically imported and tweaked almost everything from DeS instead of trying something new, making DeS a kind of beta version of DaS in that regard.
Everything else is just a matter of taste, don't sperg so much about it.
>>
>>320242742
>I finally got around to finishing it yesterday, and although it did have it's moments (the Maiden Astraea song is probably the best souls soundtrack I've ever heard).

and although it has its moments... what? where's the rest of your point?
>>
File: Ostrava_of_Boletaria_01.png (161 KB, 420x450) Image search: [Google]
Ostrava_of_Boletaria_01.png
161 KB, 420x450
I liked it for some of its more bleaker story lines like pic related.

Mechanically it's successors are superior but it's still playable. I don't get this whole mindset of "old=dogshit"
>>
>>320244191
Souls games are getting better in terms of size and variety, and worse in terms of core mechanics.
>>
I like demon's souls because all the encounters are much more interesting

having giant spears chucked at you from flying manta rays while you fight turbo rolling skellingtons with traps all around is fun

having piercing and fire enemies pretend to be dead before getting up and ambushing you is fun

going through cell blocks with squid faces that demand you sneak up on them or risk taking a potentially fatal amount of damage is fun

rolling through the damage of a giant tank that shoots arrows is fun

I get that to some people it's a gimmick but to me it's novel, I have more fun fighting the badly designed or easy bosses in demon's souls than I do fighting epic 1v1 artorias with generic abilities, and I typically feel that way across the series, such as with rom being one of my favorite bosses in bloodborne
>>
I prefer DeS because since the world is broken down into levels, the design of each area feels tighter and more focused. I can't really say that i dislike any particular DeS level but i can for DaS ones.
>>
>>320244878
this too, plus it's much more replayable since you can decide which area you feel like doing and build your character quicker

replayability makes it easier to enjoy the lore and story (which are both better than dark souls)
>>
I like it because PCucks haven't tainted the community.
>>
>>320244878
>>320245029
>but muh interconnected world
>>
>>320245208
the world of dark souls just feels like a tiny abstraction of what it's supposed to be anyway

some areas like new londo get away with it because of the skybox but some places are just laughably tiny like blighttown

I'm not saying they should be made bigger because that would be bad game design, but it's bigger to give the impression of a big world if there are good reasons for you to not have an actually big world
>>
>>320245440
>a tiny abstraction
What?
You mean "fraction", right?
>>
Latria alone makes the game more worth playing than its sequels.
>>
>>320242742
I like Demon's Souls' simpler presentation of its ideas, both mechanically and conceptually. Dark Souls is definitely the more ambitious game, and it mostly succeeds, but in the transition it loses a bit of character. Both games had pretty rushed developments, but DeS handled it a lot better. Missing the broken archstone is a shame, but it doesn't impact the game, but Lost Izalith and to a lesser extent all the post lordvessel areas are a pretty big flaw.
>>
>>320246147
no, I mean abstraction

as in it's a scaled down approximation of the type of place you're supposed to think it is
>>
Better atmosphere
Better level design
Doesn't turn into half-assed shit halfway through the game
Get unlimited co-op and invasion items basically at the start

I still don't understand how From could drop so much in quality from Demon's Souls to Dark Souls.
>>
Dark Souls felt a little slow
Dark Souls looked a little muddy
Dark Souls had some royally shit segments which went on for hours

Not that I didn't like it or anything, I just prefer DeS and Bloodborne.
>>
>>320242742
It had far better pvp at all "non meta" levels than all other souls without question. It was also the last time pvp was fully integrated into the experience.

I believe it also had better pvp at sl 120 than das or bb but that's an opinion.
>>
>>320242742
>Hurr use poison cloud and hide. What a broken boss
Or just chain-backstab him before he finishes talking.

>..bring a quiver of 500 arrows. Dodge it's RNG fire that will knock you down, and hit you again before you have a chance to get up and move away.
The fire is not RNG, it's two flames with short interval, and then a slightly longer one, you want to run at the longer interval. Start from the left pillar up the first set of stairs and run up towards the middle. Works every time.
And you don't need 500 arrows, just pack clever rat's ring and maybe morion blade and if your HP isn't already critical, get it there with Makoto. Use an upgraded longbow with heavy arrows and you'll not need more than 100 even if your timing is shit.
>>
>>320242742
Demon's Souls has smoother controls IMO, you feel too bogged down and heavy in DaS in comparison.

>m-muh realism

Don't give a shit, it's unenjoyable to play DaS with anything but light armour on.

Plus the atmosphere, characters and general lore are all much more interesting in DeS IMO.
>>
File: 1449868943487.png (160 KB, 331x352) Image search: [Google]
1449868943487.png
160 KB, 331x352
>I finally got around to finishing it yesterday
i beat it like 5 years ago
it took you that long to beat the game?
>>
File: 97f7b04a67df210815bb69a450ccaaee.jpg (313 KB, 1254x1500) Image search: [Google]
97f7b04a67df210815bb69a450ccaaee.jpg
313 KB, 1254x1500
>>
>>320249520
I remember when I discovered the wood grain ring before the whole giant dad meme, it was hilarious flipping around in full plate and I certainly got a few nice messages in PVP. Fun times.
>>
I'm a sucker for classic western fantasy and DeS did it better. Also all the areas in DaS felt like a whole bunch of ideas that didn't really fit in the same world.
>>
I do prefer Demon's Souls' setting, but that's about it. But OP, you've got to understand that many people played DeS before DaS even came out, so many of the things you love about DaS they love about DeS, and then take for granted when playing DaS.
>>
>someone on /v/ told OP how to cheese Demon's Souls
>but they didnt tell him how to cheese Dark Souls
great thread

Theyre almost completely even in regards to quality. For some reason every souls game has specific things that make it good that arent reused or fleshed out in the next game, so i can understand why someone wold like ds2 for the quantity or things like respecing over bloodborne's raw quality.

for example
>level des
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
One of the most memorable boss fights in the souls series
>>
>>320242742
I like both games but yes, Dark Souls is substantially better.
>>
>>320242742
I played DaS first and like DeS more for a variety of reason

>better atmosphere
>better movesets
>better crazy weapons
>everything is OP as hell
>PvP is even less about dueling
>much faster gameplay
>PvP isn't all backstab fishing garbage, fights are actually tense
>great level design
>feels finished

Bosses are generally worse though and the game is short but those are probably my only complaints
>>
>>320250281
But I literally killed that guy on my first try.
>>
>>320250281
The only thing I remember about him was hiding behind the shield.
>>
>implying going multi-plat have anything to do
the only thing DeS seems incompl,ete is lacking the giants lands
80% of DaS look cut/unfinished
>look a normal npc with 2 dogs such original idea for a boss
>blue dragon dodge it's RNG
kill yourself retard
>>
>>320242742
The gameplay is definitely the worst of all the Souls series definitely.

Those that prefer Des to others is cause of the world design, an example is Latria, the atmosphere was just too damn good. It will always be my favorite level even with Bloodborne's dlc combined.
>>
>>320250849
gameplay of DaS2 and 3 is worse
>>
I prefer DeS bosses. You fight them all differently unlike in DaS where all I remember is circling and attacking every boss except Moonlight Butterfly.
I like the speed of the game and that armor doesn't really matter that much.
My favorite thing about it is that the game wasn't designed to be hard. Everything is fair but the difficulty is still there.
>>
>>320250940
2 yes, but what makes you say that about 3? It just looks like DaSxBB
>>
Its very simple. Daso is technically better in almost every aspect deso however is more authentic. You can feel that almost every part of it was a work of passion.
>>
Demons Souls had a melancholic atmosphere about it , Dark Souls was all ruined grandeur , matter of preference . Item limit was terrible though
>>
>>320250940

>gameplay of a game that is 4 months from release is worse

Why did you even think this was a good idea to type?
>>
>>320242742
I started with Dark Souls but Demon's is close to being my favorite.

It's mainly the aesthetic, the more bleaker/more gothic/more blatant Berserk stealing atmosphere and setting appealed to me. The game is also faster paced than DaS1, but not as fast as Bloodborne. Mechanically it's pretty rough: easily broken, lots of glitches, duping cheat. But I feel there's a nostalgia in that towards classic games that are designed to fuck you over but you feel really clever when you outsmart it. It had more of a singleplayer focus, you were meant to find ways to break it by yourself and overcome the trials which may or may not be about gitting gud. It was okay to have a fucked up bullshit encounter because you felt clever that you poisoned old king Dolan, while you also had legit challenges like Flameraper. It's the more jank and unrefined game, but that holds a certain charm for me. Everything in the game wasn't focus-tested and patched to hell, you can find and break shit all you want.

I love Dark and Dark 2 but it kinda feels weird at just how much stuff changed with all the patches/calibrations. Those games are really different comparing the 1.0 and final versions and while it results in being more fair and balanced, it loses some of the mystery.
>>
>>320250281
Heard a bunch of stories before first fighting him, was dissapointed. On NG+ however...
>>
>>320250563
>Bosses are generally worse though
I don't think so. I feel like they stopped giving a fuck in DaS and made every single boss "here's a big guy, circle him and wack him"

The only bosses in DeS that remember being beaten by circles is Phalanx and Penetrator.
>>
>>320251648
yeah, because most of the bosses in des are "run up and whack him" instead of circling
>>
>>320250849
>gameplay is definitely the worst of all the Souls series definitely
I prefer the speed and movesets of DeS over DaS. Felt like every weapon within the same category had the same exact moves in DaS.
>>
>>320251435
Probably because Demons Souls was their first try at that kind of thing , its kind of like the low budget first installment that had a lot of heart and passion put into it
>>
>>320251052
Its too early to say about 3, but from the beta gameplay it looks like fast DS2 rather than polished DaS which is what it should be.
At least in the pvp, its really hard to judge pve feel from just watching gameplay.
>>
>>320251867
>Felt like every weapon within the same category had the same exact moves in DaS.

That's way more of a problem in DeS, dude.
>>
>>320252137
Well it looks nothing like DS2, but alright.
>>
>>320251867
They were actually less different in DeS, there were just less of them to feel like duplicates. Weapons inside the same class are almost identical in DeS, moveset wise.
I generally liked the movesets in DeS more than DaS though. They were a little snappier, a little less flailing. It felt like your character knew what he was doing.
>>
>>320251867
What? If anything the bigger variety in weapon movesets is one of the few things DaS does better; except for the ultra greatswords, they ruined those.
>>
>>320242742

DeS has better atmosphere, better story/lore, better music, more interesting bosses that require varied approaches to fight, allows for more fun and novel builds (dual wielding is viable in DeS, Hyper Mode, etc.).

Only thing wrong with Demon's Souls is some balancing issues.
>>
Each world felt a lot more focused, and was allowed to have its own uniqueness without having to worry how you tie it to the other areas

Valley of Defilement and Tower of Latria are still two of the best places in the souls universe, hands down.
>>
As a whole I probably prefered DaS but Demon's Souls had a better atmosphere and I know the Nexus was probably made as a sort of shortcut but I liked it better. I didn't really like all the transitions in DaS, sometimes they felt really forced.
Also this>>320244692
>>
File: 1383057021500.jpg (335 KB, 700x1653) Image search: [Google]
1383057021500.jpg
335 KB, 700x1653
>Absolute god tier level design because segmented levels instead of open world.
>Every single poss is unique and has his own patterns you have to learn. None of them are just late game enemies you fight early on
>Conventional story telling through cutscenes but also souls style story telling through world design and item placement.
>Weapon upgrading system makes it so any build can use any weapon albeit in different ways.
>You get your invasion orbs early on and they arent hidden behind pointless covenants, so you can get right into the multiplayer.

it came before SO HARDCORE meme so it's just a good game. Much like Megaman, Demon Souls perfectly combined what made golden age games great with what makes modern games great. Want more challenge? you make the challenge. Same as doing buster only runs in Megaman or three heart only runs in Zelda.

Its the best game of its gen in my opinion
>>
>>320252137

It looks nothing like DaS2 and people who have played it said it feels just like DaS1. You don't actually know what you're talking about.
>>
>>320251259
Item limit was terrible in both games
>>
>>320251996
They've been making these games since the mid 90s
>>
>>320252651
If your weapon hits the ground when you swing it, you don't know what you're doing
>>
What is it with faggots and speedrunners that they always have to blame RNG

Get your shit together OP
>>
>>320245168
This
>>
aren't you allowed you like both and choose not to strongly prefer one over the other?
>>
File: 004.jpg (69 KB, 600x435) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
69 KB, 600x435
>>320244191
>that shitty majoras mask sword design
people actually liked this game?

good that i never played it
>>
>>320250678
I did too. But man it was tense as fuck. King Alant however fucked me countless times.
>>
>>320245168
>>320254078
you're fucking hipsters.
>>
File: obsidian-greatsword-onhand.jpg (30 KB, 300x460) Image search: [Google]
obsidian-greatsword-onhand.jpg
30 KB, 300x460
>>320254325
Every game in the series has some stupid unreasonable fantasy weapons, don't fool yourself.
>>
>>320254369

You will never ever play this game.
>>
>>320254365
It's the exact opposite for me, I killed King Allant on my very first try, but Flamelurker fucked me up an unlimited amount of times.
>>
>>320254325
and you never will because fanboys have to be loyal to their chosen brands after all right?
>>
>>320242742

I prefer DeS over DaS2 my mane
>>
I think we can all agree Dark souls 2 is the best. OH WAIT!
>>
when I beat dark souls I had a heavy weapon but light armor so I could roll

would it be fun to play through it again as a super heavy armor man that can't roll? rolling to evade damage was the core of how I played because I could die in a few hits. do heavy armor people just take hits and that's how you play, or do you have to learn how to parry?
>>
>>320254325
It's a decorative blade.
>>
>>320245168
I somewhat want to disagree with you and your obvious fanboism, but looking at this thread, and how much the discussion is actually pretty civil, yeah, the DeS community is better.
>>
>>320254814
New players usually stack armor and tank hits. Honestly, if you know how to dodge then it's not very fun to play a fatroller.
>>
>>320253776
Not counting Kings Field , theres a lot that made it stand out at the time
>>
>>320254814
Mid-roll builds can be pretty good, fat-roll or slow walk are pure shit, don't even try.
>>
File: 1446936091285.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446936091285.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>320254780
It is.
>>
File: 1396717950262.png (20 KB, 337x189) Image search: [Google]
1396717950262.png
20 KB, 337x189
People don't realize just how many From games have been building up to this game. And they are not bad games either, surprisingly good.
>>
>>320254991
>>320254951

all right thanks for warning me guys

do you know of any challenging but completely viable ways to play through? I really feel like playing it again right now
>>
>>320242742
Dude DeS was a new game sailing for uncharted territories, shit the game sold like shit in Japan in its first week and SCEJ and SCEA thought the game had no future, Japan and a niche audience saw potential in it and love it and evangelize it. The west caught the signals and imported and love it but SCEA didn't want to do shit with the game Atlus came and save the day.

DeS was the little game that could. DaS was doing what everyone expected, be more be better bet bigger. But original fans remember the little game that could and some people like that aspect of the game as well, it said "FUCK YOU" to every single industry standard and set its own market and corner and said "fuck you all and your common denominator".

Personally I thin DaS is a better game but I like DeS more because of the story the game carries for the real world and not just in game.
>>
Was I the only one who didn't give a shit about astraea? People act like it was this big, tough thing to do, but for me it seemed pretty clear-cut. She was a demon, and on top of that, she wasn't a character we ever really got to know.
>>
>>320255050
my gf bought me DaS II SOTFS for Christmas.
What should I expect? Is it really that bad?
>>
>>320255214
There are all kinds of challenges you can do. Base level, bow only, cursed run, etc.
>>
>>320255338
Yes, especially if you played Demon's and Dark Souls.
>>
>>320255338
Have you played a Souls game before?
If no: probably not
If yes: don't expect the same quality but a lot more quantity
>>
>>320242742
People like it because without it there wouldn't be a DaS. DeS was unique like that.
>>
>>320255356

bow only could be fun, I hope there are unlimited arrows to buy though

see you m8s I will play now
>>
>>320255338
No , They improve a lot of stuff and the DLC areas are some of the best in the game.
>>
>>320255338
I think it's the best one.
>>
>>320255487
I don't care personally, I love DeS but I'm not a big fan of DaS.
>>
>>320255475
Played DeS and DaS.

I'm still (re)playing DeS to this day, specially during winter because it's comfy
>>
>>320242742
This is like asking why so many people prefer MvC2 to MvC3. Or why people think Tekken 4 or Tekken 5.0 were anything more than dogshit. People just have different tastes
>>
>>320244878
this. the metroid-inspired world design of dark souls brought a lot of disadvantages. personally, it made exploring more fun, but it also introduced downtime and some weak connecting areas.

demon's was old-school, tight as fuck
>>
>>320255050
>dat monster design
glad I didn't touch DkS2.
>>
>>320253052
I have to totally agree with the point on bosses. People say Flamelurker is the most memorable boss, but really I think it's the most generic. It's the kind of boss you might find in any action game like DMC or Ninja Gaiden. Just dodge attacks then counter. What this game has over other souls games is the unique boss fights. One is a Talos/Achilles style giant that can only be harmed by hitting it's weak points, one is a harmless blob in the middle of a swarm of those shield enemies, one is constantly in the sky and can only be hit with long range, one is an unhittable puzzle boss until you nail it to the ground, etc. I like all the souls games, but Demon's had the best/most varried bosses.
>>
>>320245168
What community? Literally five people still play DeS.
>>
File: 2015-12-14_00-05-05.png (5 KB, 451x41) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-14_00-05-05.png
5 KB, 451x41
>>320256472
>>
>>320251259
>Demons Souls had a melancholic atmosphere about it
This.

DeS is one of the comfiest games I've ever played.
>>
>>320256567
>DeS is now abbreviation of Dark Souls
>>
>>320256754
Playing it in the winter when its pouring outside really helps with the immersion
>>
File: wc fields.jpg (42 KB, 548x320) Image search: [Google]
wc fields.jpg
42 KB, 548x320
The Tower of Latria.

/thread
>>
>>320256186
This post is on point. Flamelurker was difficult but pretty meh. What was actually memorable was
>How do I fight something covered in shields?
>How do I take this giant Knight down?
>I can't block this spider's flame thrower, gotta run back through this tunnel and dodge the webs and fireballs again
>How the fuck am I supposed to remember all these lightning traps these bitches put down?
>Gee, DeS, two Maneaters?
>What the fuck? I died before even seeing the Adjudicator
>>
>>320257761
i think your point is that demon's souls was something new for most of us. we hadn't experienced something like this before, but with dark souls, we were prepared
>>
File: 1450030987148.jpg (13 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
1450030987148.jpg
13 KB, 612x380
Reminder that DeS has the best:

>bosses
>atmosphere
>level design
>combat (faster and more fluid than DkS)
>weapon design
>armor design
>mechanics (grass over estus, mana over spell uses, being in soul form actually has consequences)

And finally it was actually a complete game and didn't have downright pitiful, half-assed shit like Ash Lake, Anor Londo Castle, Lost Izalith, Demon Ruins, or the same Asylum Demon boss recycled three times. And it actually explained basic game mechanics unlike Dark Souls with kindling, Estus upgrades, and weapon upgrades. It also didn't cater to "le so hardcore xDD" memers and was never meant to be difficult, but was just meant to be punishing so victories felt more fulfilling and rewarding.
>>
>>320257883
>we were prepared
Not for the Capra demon. That cheap cunt.
>>
>>320258148
Ash Lake and Anor Londo were great.

The only half assed part of DaS is Demon Ruins/Lost Izalith.
>>
I like DaS more because it is a metroidvania,
but not all areas are polished like >>320244692
said.
Also tower of latria is the best area in the series.
>>
>>320258148
>grass over estus

surely you're not of the opinion that was preferable
>>
>>320258148
>combat
>mechanics

That's just stupid.
>>
I played as a fucking fatrolling temple knight and I beat Old King Doran fine.

Blue Dragon was indeed retarded, but it's an optional piece of shit.
>>
File: ashi_05.jpg (913 KB, 1117x1600) Image search: [Google]
ashi_05.jpg
913 KB, 1117x1600
>>320242742
Best Waifu.
>>
>>320257883
The bosses weren't puzzles though, which I liked about DeS. DaS bosses might have been harder but there was no discovery that made you go "So that's how you do it!". It's like a Zelda game. That does have a downside to it though. Once you know the solution to the problem, the game is never hard again. That's where a boss like Flamelurker comes in. There's no correct answer to fighting him, just prepare your anus.
I feel like they thought of that in DaS and purposely made them all simply "hard" so that they can still give you trouble no matter how many times you go back to the game. No puzzle bosses, only difficulty.
>>
Fuck guys i bought dark souls and played an hour and left it for a year then played demons souls first about a year ago and had insane fun. Basically played 30 hours in 3 days

since then ive tried picking up dark souls and put about 15 hours in but i'm just not having fun like I was in demons souls

yet to play ds2 and I just picked up bloodborne the other month but yet to play that too because i feel i should really play dark souls but its so forced i just cant enjoy it
>>
>>320258148
>armor design
Nah they were okay. DaS definitely has the advantage there.
>>
DeS is just infinitely more Japanese in nature of the ridiculousness that was in the game. It also had a much better atmosphere because of it.

DaS toned it down a lot and streamlined all the designs.
>>
File: 4.jpg (57 KB, 483x412) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
57 KB, 483x412
>>320249694
Post more cute Maiden.
>>
>>320259351
Garl Vinland's armor is the best in the series 2bh familia
>>
File: Boletaria.jpg (1 MB, 2000x800) Image search: [Google]
Boletaria.jpg
1 MB, 2000x800
Why is Boletaria the best level in the whole series? God damn I love that place.
>>
>>320260001
off
by
one
>>
Demon's Souls was the archetypical first attempt.

Lower budget, more bugs, rough around the edges. But at the same time, more character and heart and charm.

People split into two camps over which is better.

This is true for almost everything where they creator attempted to remake it later with a higher budget- movies, vidya, music.
>>
>>320260001
Boletaria>Shrine of Storms>Tower of Latria>Valley of Defilement>Stonefang Tunnel
>>
File: 1435745274793.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435745274793.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
>play DeS after DaS
>try running
>mfw

Why did Dark Souls get the shittiest run in the entire series?
>>
I less than three Demon's Souls

Yuria the Witch, Maiden In Black, that one lady at the end of world 5. Waifu Heaven.

The PVP was broken but fun as shit - running firestorm, cursed DBS, dual-Katanas push n wreck

Playing on NG+ was a thrill, especially for low-level characters.

Also, it had the best troll weapons.
>>
>>320260731
Dark Souls is too slow in general.
Weapons, spells, run, dodging, everything.
>>
>>320258148
Thanks Drake.
>>
>>320260620
lmao

Tower of Latria > Boletarian Palace = Shrine of Storms = Valley of Defilement = Stonefang Tunnel
>>
>>320261217
Valley of Defilement = Tower of Latria > Boletarian Palace > Shrine of Storms > Stonefang Tunnel
imo
>>
Demons Souls = Fallout 1
Bloodborne = Fallout 2

Dark Souls = Fallout 3
Dark Souls 2 = Fallout 4
>>
File: Moxie.jpg (121 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
Moxie.jpg
121 KB, 500x481
Who /glitchedmaneaterwiththefoggate/ here?
>>
>>320261646
That literally doesn't make sense.
>>
>>320261825
Maybe not in chronology but it does for game quality and fanbases
>>
>>320261657
Only in NG+3
>>
>>320256472
If you think that's remotely true than you're not playing DeS right now.
>>
>>320261825
A team = Black Isle
B team = Bethesda
>>
>>320242742
also bloodborne is much better then souls 2
>>
>>320261646
DeS = Fallout 1
DaS = Fallout 2
DaS2 = Fallout 3
BB = Fallout NV
Fixed
>>
>>320262202
Except team A also made DaS.
>>
>>320262424
Right. See >>320262269
>>
>>320250849
>The gameplay is definitely the worst of all the Souls series definitely.
Well no fucking shit. it was the first in the series.
>>
B L O O D
O
R
N
E

N E V E R
E
V
E V E R
R
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.