[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please recommend some space games that take place in the void
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Please recommend some space games that take place in the void of space; I can't run Elite Dangerous.
>>
>>320234061
Half Life 2: Episode 3
>>
Space Engineers is a good space game.

Also, alot of people hate it, but the first half of dead space 3 has some of the best space moments out of any game I've ever played.
>>
>>320234061
Is Elite: Dangerous any good?
The whole 1:1 to the actual galaxy is cool and all, but in the end it reminds me of like RuneScape: immersive, but ultimately just grinding, with very little variability on gameplay.
>>
File: ShatteredHorizon_KeyArt_BoxArt.jpg (424 KB, 800x1133) Image search: [Google]
ShatteredHorizon_KeyArt_BoxArt.jpg
424 KB, 800x1133
I wonder if anybody still plays this.
>>
Elite 2: Frontier
X series
Evochron Mercenary (actually good, worth a look)

There's not much choice for sandbox space sims.
>>
>>320234061
Alien Isolation
>>
Freespace 2
>>
Outer Wilds. It's free and comfy.
>>
>>320239426
has the update to the new version been completed yet? or is the game full of "do not pass" boundaries everywhere still?
>>
eve online if you aren't a casual faggot
>>
Kerbal
>>
File: Elite_Dangerous_Xbox_One[1].jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Elite_Dangerous_Xbox_One[1].jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>320234304
At times it feels empty, Theres whole solar systems you'll go through and not even find a space station, which can be dangerous. You can stroll pass space battles, and get sucked into them, into battles between two large powers and huge battlecruisers firing apon eachother with laser cannons. It fills you with a sense of awe.

You kind of have to go in with a large sense of adventure, if you want a great experience, I think it's a little over priced, but I'm loving it.

>40 hours in a week
>>
>>320234061
What was the deal with this launch? First British man in space?
>>
File: 600px-1238521509967.png (128 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600px-1238521509967.png
128 KB, 600x600
>>320234096
fuggen lol
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.