[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Puck slides around like it's on ice >You don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: RocketLeague_Hokey.jpg (107 KB, 878x494) Image search: [Google]
RocketLeague_Hokey.jpg
107 KB, 878x494
>Puck slides around like it's on ice
>You don't

How is this acceptable?
>>
>>320232720
Are the tires made of the same material as the puck?
>>
>completely unrealistic game turns out to be unrealistic
alert the press
>>
>>320233118
No, but I was looking forward to drifting and having to use boost to change my direction.

Missed opportunity to make the mode a bit different than just "Here's a puck instead of a ball"
>>
sliding around like your handbrake was permanently stuck would get boring very quickly

it would just turn the game into a very slow pace, just like how the moonball mutator does
>>
>>320234128
fair enough
>>
>>320232720
Is the hockey update already up?
>>
>>320235492
it was included in the last update, now it's available in the playlist
>>
can you spray ice while making handbrake turns to obfuscate vision and aid screens?

who am i kidding almost every goal in Rocket League is either the result of a fast break or incompetence
>>
>>320235636
>almost every goal in Rocket League is either the result of a fast break or incompetence
what do you mean?
>>
>>320232720
Who cares? This game mode is more about playing on the walls than anything due to the puck's long hang time and how close it keeps to the wall.
>>
Fuck, do people still play this game?
>>
>>320236296
Do you actually listen to /v/ when they say something is a "meme game"?
>>
>>320236296
>~2 million owners
>~800k players in the last two weeks
>do people still play this game
and that's just for Steam, PS4 has more players and the game is cross platform
>>
>>320232720
Admittedly, playing this was pretty damn cool
>>
>>320236657
Never really hear anyone talking about it anymore, I figured it died out or something. I don't really go to any vidya discussion forums besides /v/, though.
>>
File: 1449909520136.jpg (21 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1449909520136.jpg
21 KB, 403x392
>>320236848
ICE HOCKEY WAS COOL

FIRE BOSS : TIME TO HEAT THINGS UP

AMERICA BOSS: TIME FOR BURGERS
>>
>>320236880
There isn't much to talk about. Doesn't mean the game is dead.
>>
>>320236880
I picked it up during the last sale and I'm having fun with it.
>>
>>320237147
I've made threads regarding major updates and they'll get a couple responses or none.
>>
File: 35qwb.gif (519 KB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
35qwb.gif
519 KB, 400x222
>>320236976
LIGHT BOSS: MY TIME TO SHINE

FAT BOSS: PREPARE TO TASTE DEFEAT

WOOD BOSS: YOUR BARK IS WORSE THAN YOUR BONER

EXPLOSION BOSS: I'M GOING TO BANG YOU

WIND BOSS: GET READY FOR THE WORST BLOW JOB OF YOUR LIFE
>>
>>320240527
>WIND BOSS:
LET'S BLOW THESE GUYS
>>
>>320233290
but that would require effort anon.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.